Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David View Post
    A receiver can have no feed ramps or m4 feed ramps. If they have m4 ramps, typically it is stamped on the front of the receiver. But you can distinguish them also by looking inside the receiver. The cuts are at different degrees in the barrel extensions for m4 or rifle to accommodate the receiver type. Thus, only certain barrel extensions can be used in certain configurations.

Thanks for explaining that, never realized that there was a difference.

Is there anything to gain by grinding/polishing the ramps similar to port matching a head to an intake?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Thanks for explaining that, never realized that there was a difference.

Is there anything to gain by grinding/polishing the ramps similar to port matching a head to an intake?
      It really shouldn't require that level of fine tuning, there's so much force behind the bolt when it's cycling anything that hangs up is going to get peened or smashed. It can, however, help accuracy by preventing the jackets and bullets from being deformed before chambering.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm looking for a Magpul PRS LR308/AR10 style stock. Color doesn't really matter, but black would be cheaper for me. I have several AR15 stocks and furnitures for trade, or I can pay with cash.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I'm looking for a Magpul PRS LR308/AR10 style stock. Color doesn't really matter, but black would be cheaper for me. I have several AR15 stocks and furnitures for trade, or I can pay with cash.
          Stalk the kit trade groups on Facebook if you don't already. I picked up a black/stealth grey one last week for $150. Was missing the vented buffer tube bolt, but Magpul was nice enough to send me one free of charge...even after I told them I got it second hand. Solid customer service.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            Stalk the kit trade groups on Facebook if you don't already. I picked up a black/stealth grey one last week for $150. Was missing the vented buffer tube bolt, but Magpul was nice enough to send me one free of charge...even after I told them I got it second hand. Solid customer service.
            Unfortunately I don't have Facebook so that's gonna be tricky.

Comment

• Just throwing this out there...

G'Day Mate

Comment

• Someone buy

Comment

• I wish I could as that is my dream gun. Unfortunately I am a broke ass.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    I wish I could as that is my dream gun. Unfortunately I am a broke ass.
                    Eh, they're cool but I haven't shot it in probably 3 years. Moving on to other interesting things. Go get a loan

Comment

• I'm a broke ass. How much to rent for one range trip?
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                        I'm a broke ass. How much to rent for one range trip?
                        Just bring ammo

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          Just bring ammo
                          How fast does it go through a box of 20?
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            How fast does it go through a box of 20?
                            Not fast enough

Comment

• Looking for a hand guard for a pistol build. Don't want to spend an arm and a leg since it isn't a permanent solution.

Anything under 10" is feasible as I have an 8.5" bbl.

I have brass and/or cash to trade.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Anyone have an mp15/22 with quad rail they want to trade for an m-lok one?

Comment

Working...
                                X