No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like Lost on Earth or Lost in flashbacks or Lost in drama!

Comment

• I liked it for the most part. Semi spoiler in white.

All the OMG he just died, nah, not really they got away in some miraculous way are annoying.

Comment

• I'm about half way through Lost in Space and I've enjoyed it so far.

Comment

• i watched it last night! it was really good.

Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
            i watched it last night! it was really good.

Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist

Thanks for the rec! Watched this last week. Pretty interesting story, good doc
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Thanks for the rec! Watched this last week. Pretty interesting story, good doc
              Marge was one scary bitch!!!

Comment

• Yea they never once mentioned in Evil Genius about the hand written letters and who wrote them. That had to be the most distinctive handwriting ever. To me that was the smoking gun.

Comment

• I like how netflix thinks we all speak at least 5 languages now, fluently. Please take all that hindi and asian bs and stick it right back up your ass. Doesn't matter how many times you thumb the shit down either. There is always more.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    Yea they never once mentioned in Evil Genius about the hand written letters and who wrote them. That had to be the most distinctive handwriting ever. To me that was the smoking gun.
                    agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      I like how netflix thinks we all speak at least 5 languages now, fluently. Please take all that hindi and asian bs and stick it right back up your ass. Doesn't matter how many times you thumb the shit down either. There is always more.
                      Yeah, that aggravates the shit outa me. Stop recommending shit I can't understand!

Comment

• Thor: Ragnarok is now up in this bitch. One of the better Marvel movies IMO.

Comment

• You know, when I logged in yesterday it had a prompt that asked if I had talked to my friends about the series "Dear white people". I get really tired of Hollywood companies trying to shove shit down my throat. I watched the show Mute the other day and it was all transgender/gay community stuff. I mean, I like everyone, until given a reason not to, but quit pushing shit on me. Then raising my rates and giving ridiculous deals to liberal people to do a series. WTF

Any competitors out there for Netflix worth a damn?
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            You know, when I logged in yesterday it had a prompt that asked if I had talked to my friends about the series "Dear white people". I get really tired of Hollywood companies trying to shove shit down my throat. I watched the show Mute the other day and it was all transgender/gay community stuff. I mean, I like everyone, until given a reason not to, but quit pushing shit on me. Then raising my rates and giving ridiculous deals to liberal people to do a series. WTF

i like hulu for the tv shows ands amazon prime for movies

Comment

• Somebody write an addon or something that lets you block all that transjenner weirdo stuff, along with shit that ain't even in english.

I would just cancel it but the wife likes all those awful shows that wives like. Singing and whatnot. You know, kryptonite to guys like us.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post

There aren't any that don't have some form of the same shit.

Just thumb it down and move on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X