No announcement yet.

Anyone cryptocurrency mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I aint that smart! He's gooder at the mafs.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how this split effects BTC.
      1/26 - https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300581752.html
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• 91 for 1 Jesus
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Tough couple of weeks. While this article is specific to XRP, it may provide a bit of solace.

Comment

• Decent podcast on wallets. Soft, hard, hot, cold, etc.
            Cryptohwwallet — Joseph Wang, Founder and CEO

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              You cut him deep with this one sir!

Yeah, I have never seen any value in bitcoin. I would love for it to totally crash and buy in then, just to see if it would go stupid high again.
              Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              It did, yesterday.
              It's kinda crashing again today.

For me it's a game. I'm in it for $2200 at this point. I won't invest any more money until I can reach my ROI. At this point I'm just playing the trading game slowly increasing my BTC. I'm not looking at it from a USD standpoint since that fluctuates by the minute. My goal is to reach 1 BTC and then exceed that.

This should help anyone interested in bitcoin.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                It's kinda crashing again today.
                Yeah, largest theft in crypto (if not all) history will have that effect on a system. But, we play, we pay. I'm just glad I wasn't directly involved!
                Japanese exchange Coincheck has confirmed that about $533 million-worth of cryptocurrency has been stolen from its digital wallets.

I'm just under break even. Ethereum has been VERY kind to me. Took some profit and moved it to other alts on Binance. One is about to die a slow death (XRP) the other isn't doing too bad (IOTA). Both only have $20 invested, just to play.

I still think there are some major gains to be had and this technology isn't going away. The longer we go, the deeper blockchain gets entrenched into enterprises. The deeper that goes, the better crypto will do. I think things like non-crypto blockchain (Linux Hyperledger Foundation) will cause a greater adoption of crypto itself.
                Just my .02.
                Last edited by Darren M; 01-26-2018, 03:05 PM. Reason: oops, RPX <> XRP

Comment

• Miners, thoughts?

Comment

• I've been tempted to build a mining rig but I haven't been able to find solid info for plans, parts, cost, or ROI

Comment

I've been tempted to build a mining rig but I haven't been able to find solid info for plans, parts, cost, or ROI
                      If you do, lmk.

Comment

I've been tempted to build a mining rig but I haven't been able to find solid info for plans, parts, cost, or ROI
                        Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        If you do, lmk.
                        if you do, don't tell em what you're building.

Comment

• Then send in your family, one at a time!

Comment

• Got a few rigs up and running at beginning of january. my roi has increased from 3 months to 5 months due to the rising difficulty of eth.

Comment

• Been mulling over trying to find a coin that has potential, that still has easy level mining difficulty.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Super conference in Feb. If you're interested.
                                https://www.bitcoinsuperconference.com/
                                200% speculation here. However, I'm feeling bullish after the conference this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X