Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEO's & Military Where Do/Will You Stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEO's & Military Where Do/Will You Stand?

Since the Posse Comitatus Act is now null and void and the Indefinite Detention Bill (National Defense Authorization Act) was signed today which essentially makes the Bill or Rights null n void, where do you stand?

Will you participate in the disarming of the American people and their right to bear arms?
    Will you participate in rounding up fellow American's for indefinite detention with out due process?
    Will you betray your Oath or will you stand and be on the side of the American paople and uphold the Oath you took?

Veterans, you swore an Oath...

Oath of Enlistment
    I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Officers Oath
    I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

Your Oath never expires!

A few interviews with founder of Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes.

Stewart Rhodes: Senate Has Declared War on American People 1/3

Stewart Rhodes: Senate Has Declared War on American People 2/3

Stewart Rhodes: Senate Has Declared War on American People 3/3

[/QUOTE]
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Just out of curiosity, were you ever in the military?

Comment

No, I enlisted then as I was going through the process the eye machine that supposedly examines your depth perception kicked my butt. I could do it with the block they had next to the eye machine with the 5 circles, but just not when looking in the machine. Wierd.
      That has kinda kept me out of any civil service job, fireman, police, military.
      Last edited by Up0n0ne; 12-15-2011, 01:59 PM.
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

but im not a bad guy, why worry? its all to keep me safe, so im all warm and fuzzy now!
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I pray that most of them will wake up and see what they are really being forced to do, but in case im wrong I am stocking up and am locked and loaded to defend the constitution and my way of life . I just hope I am not alone .

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            but im not a bad guy, why worry? its all to keep me safe, so im all warm and fuzzy now!
            Oh if only everyone thought like you!
            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Is oathkeepers nonpartisan?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                From my understanding, yes.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
                  I pray that most of them will wake up and see what they are really being forced to do, but in case im wrong I am stocking up and am locked and loaded to defend the constitution and my way of life . I just hope I am not alone .
                  I'm right there with ya. In another post Muffrazor made a good point, although may have been in jest, made a couple great points. Now our Military could go and take obama and throw him in prison indedfinitely as well as the other 90% of legislation that voted for this.
                  There is actual grounds to do this, he has commited multiple acts of treason, tyranny, and has waged war on the Amercian people and the Constitution.

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                  So, at any point the military could waltz into the White House to snatch up Obama and throw him in jail indefinitely? Nice!

I say send a huge number of the military into Washington to scoop the 90% of our legislation that voted for the bill while we're at it.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  Yes!

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

(Full Discription here)

Comment

My oath of enlistment and moral foundation coincide. "All ENEMIES foreign and domestic" is always what I will fight against. Citizens who bear arms are what founded this country and anyone trying to change that is an ENEMY in my eyes.
                    1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                    2012 Ford Exploder
                    www.fquick.com/payne5757
                    www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

I'm your huckleberry.

Interesting that they have fired up these FEMA camps, and now this? What the hell is going on.....?

Comment

Basically, this law is going to have to be taken up by the Supreme Court to get overturned. This is probably one time where the ACLU will probably do something good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            I'm your huckleberry.

Interesting that they have fired up these FEMA camps, and now this? What the hell is going on.....?
                            The fall and take over of America. Been going on for a long time, but now it's full speed ahead.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X