• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooftops??
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      I dont want to sound alarmist, but this stormfront coming of wildly leftist policies is coming, and it will bend the ear of many, MANY a person who just hears "safety, free money, and inclusion" and zones out.

I do not trust the american public anymore after years and years of indoctrination to do the just thing.

Be prepared for an extremely liberal swing in the 2020-2030 decade.
      Unfortunately, the political pendulum swings as greatly the opposite direction that it came from, so I do not doubt you.

Comment

• funny how each new generation comes out all full of kumbaya save the world shit but once they go to work and start getting hit in that ass pocket they are all WTF !

Comment

• https://imgur.com/gallery/76b6jKn Oops look who's now a racist AND a kid-toucher! Fabulous.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            Be prepared for an extremely liberal swing in the 2020-2030 decade.
            Some of us are more prepared than others....

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Boy, he sure cranked up the meme machine I'm sure, taking the bait and reacting the way he did. If he has any sense, he's probably got a regret fueled hangover since that night.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Apparently, in January he called himself Fredo in an interview. So i guess he can use it because it's "their word".

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X