Stolen RZR-s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
    If it was at home you maybe able to file it under homeowners ins. Worth a shot.
    Tried that and it was a no go. All I was told is that is was on I-20. It really pisses me off that if the police department did there job when i turned in the report I would have it all back
    certified deisel mechanic

Comment

hope you recover it man.

you might want to drive around i20 over there by where the Flying J and TA truckstops are near i45, there's been a bunch of chopshops found in that vicinity lately. I know for a fact the crooks are/were using the KLLM drop yard as a storage yard for their stolen vehicles/stuff.
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

I searched within a 300mi range and didn't see that rzr listed yet.
        Last edited by CJ; 09-08-2011, 10:06 AM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sucks, Looks like a cool toy to own.. Hope you get it back

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
            hope you recover it man.

you might want to drive around i20 over there by where the Flying J and TA truckstops are near i45, there's been a bunch of chopshops found in that vicinity lately. I know for a fact the crooks are/were using the KLLM drop yard as a storage yard for their stolen vehicles/stuff.
            I spent three hours this morning looking for it while it was slow. I checked the infamous horseshoe area,3 truck stops, a few areas in my city, and about seven vacant land areas all around I20. Gonna mention it to my auto theft guy as we had a ring of these cats a few years back.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I spent three hours this morning looking for it while it was slow. I checked the infamous horseshoe area,3 truck stops, a few areas in my city, and about seven vacant land areas all around I20. Gonna mention it to my auto theft guy as we had a ring of these cats a few years back.

I really appreciate the help. Ill go by there every few days and keep an eye on those areas. I could spot the trailer from miles away. I assume the rzr is prolly inside somewhere
              certified deisel mechanic

Comment

Originally posted by misfire View Post
                yea apparently they don't put it into the system asap, so when the plate was ran it didn't come up as stolen
                did they not enter the plate number on the tow vehicle into the system or the perps dl# or something else other than the tag on the trailer

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  did they not enter the plate number on the tow vehicle into the system or the perps dl# or something else other than the tag on the trailer
                  Yeah, it would seem there would be a log they could look up to track it down...assuming valid information.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Time to get insurance on the teryx, I keep it in the garage but sounds like they will find a way to get it anyway. I'll keep an eye out at the River.

Comment

I paid cash for my ATV but it's fully insured and sits on the trailer in my garage, trailer is locked as well, even the drop gate. West TX ranchers buy these stolen ATV/UTV's as well as stolen 4x4 trucks to use on big ranches. I think my old rancher bought a stolen ATV and then tried to sell it to me for $2500 after he beat the shit out of it. Hope you get it back.

Comment

There are so many ATV's on craigslist without a title... how do you know if it is stolen or not?
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          There are so many ATV's on craigslist without a title... how do you know if it is stolen or not?
                          Generally, if it doesn't have a title, it's stolen. That's how many stolen ATV's there are. A lot of people will say "Well, I bought mine cash, and I don't have a title." It was probably stolen also.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Generally, if it doesn't have a title, it's stolen. That's how many stolen ATV's there are. A lot of people will say "Well, I bought mine cash, and I don't have a title." It was probably stolen also.
                            Can you have the vin ran somehow to check before buying?
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Can you have the vin ran somehow to check before buying?
                              That's a good question, I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                That's not really true in the ATV/dirtbike world. Nobody keeps up with titles on ATVs, because they are fucking pointless, and it's just another way for the state to get more tax money out of you.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X