***stolen***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    my bad.. i was just trying to help you out.. these guys have been doing this shit for a minute..

and i dont know the geography of OK to know where each city is.. but i'll leave this:
    I know, and I appreciate it. I didn't mean to be dismissive. The guy has several charges, none of which are in the Tulsa area. He's actually escaped custody before. I've got a lot of dirt, just no address. I'm about to create a fake Facebook profile and see if I can't get him to bite.

Reading through the link you posted as well.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

its an entire crime ring, and that ling i posted has lots of other names, that may be of benefit.

-tuck

Comment

Just now saw this, been busy .... If you think he lives in the earlsboro area send me a name and I'll ask my brother inlaw, he has lived there most of his life

Comment

Originally posted by ryuu View Post
          Just now saw this, been busy .... If you think he lives in the earlsboro area send me a name and I'll ask my brother inlaw, he has lived there most of his life
          He is from Shawnee, has lived in Tecumseh (and has who I believe to be a sister there), but currently believed to be in Lindsey, OK. He's got ties (and crimes) all over the Pottawatomie County area.

PM incoming.

Comment

Man this burns me up. Had a buddy last weekend had the same thing happen to him in McAlester, Ok and spent dang near entire weekend helping him search too.

Comment

Did this ever get resolved??

Comment

That 65 still available?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Did this ever get resolved??
                  4 wheeler was never found. Still out there, somewhere, probably being enjoyed by someone who has no idea they bought a stolen 4 wheeler.

I will say, 2 men and a woman were recently arrested in the next town over. Neither of the men are who the police thought was involved in my situation, however, 2 men and a woman are what stole mine. They were released on a technicality but have been re arrested.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  That 65 still available?

I still have it. If you're interested let me know, I'll have to put a new bottom end in.

Comment

We just dealt with sone gypsy types that were using UHaul pickup trucks for their nefarious activities.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      4 wheeler was never found. Still out there, somewhere, probably being enjoyed by someone who has no idea they bought a stolen 4 wheeler.

I will say, 2 men and a woman were recently arrested in the next town over. Neither of the men are who the police thought was involved in my situation, however, 2 men and a woman are what stole mine. They were released on a technicality but have been re arrested.

I still have it. If you're interested let me know, I'll have to put a new bottom end in.

So where did the KX turn up?
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        So where did the KX turn up?
                        It hasn't, should have been more clear

Comment

Working...
                        X