No announcement yet.

New Ford Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we lived close enough for service! Our local dealer's customer service is crap. Tjough, it is a long haul from Greenville to Whitesboro for an oil change! :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Reid Harmon at Grapevine Ford. He is Skip's dad. He has always treated me right.

As far as service at GV I have never had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        For the best prices, Sam Packs five star Ford. They have four locations, I bought from the Plano local. That was the best price and not much bullshit. And by not much bullshit, we pre-qualitfy thru Ford credit, so when we get there, its straight thru to finance. If you don't do that or come with a draft from your lender, prepare for a wait and jumoing through hoops.
        X2 I bought my truck from Sam Packs in Plano and set all my stuff up online the night before. I was in and out pretty quick like you said pretty much no bullshit.
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Fully recommend Don Davis Ford.

My mom was in the market for a new Fiesta and we hit some dealerships. Town East Ford tried to tack on a shitload of extras that weren't advertised, and refused to bargain. Mack Haik used the old bait and switch. Called them and they said they had an SE hatch in our price range, turned out they only had sedans, and at a much higher price than quoted.

Went to Don Davis, they had the car at the price quoted, then lowered it because they were showing add ons that it didn't have. Customer service was great, it was a totally painless process.

Comment

I don’t have anything to offer other than I hate dealing with car salesman.. it’s petty and annoying as shit!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Fully recommend Don Davis Ford.

My mom was in the market for a new Fiesta and we hit some dealerships. Town East Ford tried to tack on a shitload of extras that weren't advertised, and refused to bargain. Mack Haik used the old bait and switch. Called them and they said they had an SE hatch in our price range, turned out they only had sedans, and at a much higher price than quoted.

Went to Don Davis, they had the car at the price quoted, then lowered it because they were showing add ons that it didn't have. Customer service was great, it was a totally painless process.
              Yeah, I got the figures back from Town East and they had $1300 in dealer add on items. I told them to keep it.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I don’t have anything to offer other than I hate dealing with car salesman.. it’s petty and annoying as shit!
              There are good ones out there, and good dealerships to work with, though, they are a needle in a haystack. I insist on doing 95% of the deal remotely, INCLUDING giving me a blind bid on my trade. If they aren't willing to do that, then I'm not willing to waste anyone's time. I sold cars for a while, at one of the highest volume dealerships in NE Texas. We sold 500 cars a month and a lot of that was due to our willingness to work a deal without the customer in the chair. It takes less than 10 minutes to take my info, car details, and give it to a sales manager for a price range.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                Yeah, I got the figures back from Town East and they had $1300 in dealer add on items. I told them to keep it.

Yep, same damned package and they will NOT remove it. We told them that if they removed that package, we would pay cash right there and they walked off in a huff.

Comment

Bob Tomes, called them asking for Rafa's guy, I got hung up on.
                  Maaaaan, I was working a deal on a new Explorer Sport and now hes gone, fuck!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Who did you work with?

They are telling me that he resigned yesterday.
                    Dont remember. Fella from new mexico.

He wasnt pushy but it did take 3 trips to finance to get what I wanted.

Basically they listed the big rebate online and I wanted that plus a good trade in (they gave me way more than anyone else). But he wasnt going to give me the ford credit 2.8% or whatever low rate it was AND the big incentives. So I just said I would take the incentives and use my own financing. We did a little dance and I just never budged on my price.

In the end...It was way below the truecar good deal and something like 25% below msrp. I also got the ford 2.8%.

The internet sales manager seemed really straight forward as well.

Comment

Well, I worked with Tommy, great guy. We worked the deal over the phone, I feel I got a good deal. Nothing special. STX with no added features.

First mods are floor mats (weathertech or something else?)
                      Step bars
                      Bed cover
                      Leveling kit

Comment

Which engine?

Comment

Well, I worked with Tommy, great guy. We worked the deal over the phone, I feel I got a good deal. Nothing special. STX with no added features.

Step bars
                          Bed cover
                          Leveling kit

Very similar to mine except I got the 4x4, locking rear and bigger center screen.

I got the husky floor mats, the husky under seat storage and some random nerf bars. I also blacked out the emblems and 4x4 logo.

Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 10-31-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Bob Tomes was great for me.

Grapevine ford failed hardcore.
                            This - I bought my F350 from Bob Tomes. Did 99% of the transaction via email, just had to show up and sign paperwork. I shopped around for a long time and couldn't find another dealer that could come within $4k of the price.
                            It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Very similar to mine except I got the 4x4, locking rear and bigger center screen.

I got the husky floor mats, the husky under seat storage and some random nerf bars. I also blacked out the emblems and 4x4 logo.

This has the larger touch screen, it was a must have. I wish it had remote and push button start, simply for convenience.

How do you like the Husky mats? I had weathertech digital fits in my civic, the ones that are molded tubs, my only comolaint was the rubberized texture started wearing off in the first 6 months. I like the tubs though, I will often end up caked in mud trying to walk houses in the rain
                              Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Which engine?
                              2.7 ecoboost

Comment

Step bars
                                Bed cover
                                Leveling kit

Nice color...same truck I have but mine is extended cab.

Comment

Working...
                                X