DFWM Presidential Election Exit Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    Did not vote for the presidential race. Voted straight libertarian otherwise. If there wasn't a libertarian option I didn't vote in that election.
    Why wouldn't you vote for the libertarian for president? I didn't, just wondering why.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      I penciled in "Ronald Regan's Ghost" hope he wins
      Well hell you should have voted for George Washington's ghost then.

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      If the libertarians get the 5% needed for their government funding, will they take it? By taking it they would go against everything they believe in.
      They should. They should do whatever they have to do to gain power and start taking offices.
      WH

Comment

please make an option on the poll for...

im a felon and cannot vote.

i cant be the only felon on parole..

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Why wouldn't you vote for the libertarian for president? I didn't, just wondering why.
          Gary Johnson is actually a liberal. His policies have become very apparent this cycle (maybe I paid more attention this time?) and he sounds very liberal, almost progressive sometimes. I want a libertarian or constitutionalist, but I want them in more than name. I admit in the rest of the races I was not up to date on all the libertarian candidates, but on them I took a chance. Not voting Gary Johnson was more of a protest vote for giving us a shitty candidate to go with the other shitty candidates.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Gary Johnson is actually a liberal. His policies have become very apparent this cycle (maybe I paid more attention this time?) and he sounds very liberal, almost progressive sometimes. I want a libertarian or constitutionalist, but I want them in more than name. I admit in the rest of the races I was not up to date on all the libertarian candidates, but on them I took a chance. Not voting Gary Johnson was more of a protest vote for giving us a shitty candidate to go with the other shitty candidates.

Classical, textbook definition liberals have a lot of overlap with libertarians.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Classical, textbook definition liberals have a lot of overlap with libertarians.
              Yes, but today we are not dealing with Jeffersonian liberals. We are dealing with Wilsonian liberals, and there is a huge difference. Johnson would probably be lightyears better than Trunp or Clinton, but I just couldn't vote for him.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
              X