My first bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    My wife works for Germania, she's in property claims. Is that your insurance company or do you work for them?
    Bodyshop, they are a good company to deal with in my opinion, have been for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Bodyshop, they are a good company to deal with in my opinion, have been for years.
      Good to hear as I have been talking with them. Farmers really hiked our rates with the 16yo on our policy.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Another good point. At a stop sign, I make sure they make eye contact with me before I go.
        Nope. I watch the wheels of the car. Motherfu#$rs will make straight up eye contact and pull out in front of you.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          I'm glad you took the MSF course. If you ever want to see how well quality bike gear will save your ass I still have the gear I was wearing the day I got hit by a drunk. Decide how much your brain and life are worth and budget accordingly.
          We ride with the AGATT mindset. Being out on the open road, exposed to the elements, gear is the only thing that can save your ass. An experienced rider told me, "bruises, cuts, scrapes, and broken bones heal but brain damage is forever". I couldn't agree more. We tried on a few of the tops brands of helmets and both settled on ARAI's. In addition to that we're both wearing Alpine Star jackets and we're soon to have the upgraded impact pads. It's not worth the risk to not wear the proper gear.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Watch the back of peoples heads as your about to pass.
            Requesting more info on this part
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Requesting more info on this part
              they (maybe) will be looking towards the lane they are about to move into.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Those are great bikes for general having fun on. You could have done a lot worse. If you ever want to go for a ride post up and I might pull the old Blackbird out of the garage and blow the cobwebs out.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  i will add dont just ride through intersections all willy nilly. slow down and see how some dipshit is about to try and kill your ass. number 1 most dangerous areas for motorcyclists.
                  I'll approach intersections with opposing traffic in mind. If they have an unprotected left I'll move to the middle or right lane. Likewise for someone on a side road trying to enter going my direction, I'll move to the left to allow them some space.

Best advice I ever got was ride like you're invisible. I can't count how many times I've made eye contact with
                  someone only to have them try take my lane seconds later. With time you'll quickly learn to anticipate people's movements and will probably find yourself knowing what they're gonna do before they do.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    I'll approach intersections with opposing traffic in mind. If they have an unprotected left I'll move to the middle or right lane. Likewise for someone on a side road trying to enter going my direction, I'll move to the left to allow them some space.

Best advice I ever got was ride like you're invisible. I can't count how many times I've made eye contact with
                    someone only to have them try take my lane seconds later. With time you'll quickly learn to anticipate people's movements and will probably find yourself knowing what they're gonna do before they do.
                    i kind of worry about people getting into riding late in their life, as dumb as it might sound to the uninitiated, getting into riding early on and riding like a jackass with no fear hones your skills/awareness etc... if you make it!

and to the op, yes it is true, it's not a matter of if you crash, it's when. they finally got my ass after 10+ years and it was a bad one. many years of fucking around on sportbikes, and they got me on a harley just cruising around. you can only hope it wont be something major.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      they (maybe) will be looking towards the lane they are about to move into.
                      Yes. Not everyone uses a blinker, but most people at least glance to where they want to go.

Comment

I'm going to end up mad at you if you keep up this riding all the time and never calling me! #IThoughtWeWereFriends

Comment

We are roaming around Arkansas this week since kiddo is on spring break. This state caters to bikers. You should plan trips here to ride great roads.

Comment

Nice. I still need to get off my lazy ass and get my first bike. I'm really liking the fz07/09. And the street triple RS.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                              I'm going to end up mad at you if you keep up this riding all the time and never calling me! #IThoughtWeWereFriends
                              Figured the academy is taking all your time.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Figured the academy is taking all your time.
                                It has been, but I had to give you grief!

Comment

Working...
                                X