No announcement yet.

TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it to yourself, and then you can piss her off all you want.
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      If your body fat percentage is high, then you better get on an aromatase inhibitor...like aromasin.
      I'm taking anastrozole once a week because my estrogen was high. I wondered why I was getting so emotional and why my pussy itched.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I'm taking anastrozole once a week because my estrogen was high. I wondered why I was getting so emotional and why my pussy itched.
        I'm on anastrozole too. .5mg 3days after I inject once a week. I know if I forgot to take it if I am watching a movie and start getting weepy like a bitch lol.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
          If you need info on a good provider who is up to speed on all the latest protocols and research shoot me a PM. The practice is located in Irving off 121.
          I use T Off Men's Health. Been pretty happy with them this past year. Except, went in for labs and prescription refill last R&R. Ordered lipid panel. Get all the way back to Africa and called them to get my results. Found out that the lab didn't run lipid. Really fucks me. It had been 7 days since blood draw and the lab had tossed the samples to run it again. I really needed those results to see where my LDL/HDL and Total sit. Now I have a yearly physical in a few days and I don't know if i will pass it. My numbers in December were border line and I did Keto diet from Jan until April. Lots of meats.

Outside of that fuck up, they have been great. The pharmacy on the other hand changed a protocol and will only let me have a single month's supply. So my wife has to pick it up each month and mail it to me.

I tried using Test Enanthate (androtardyl) but it comes in 200mg/ml and that shit hurts like hell for a week after injections.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            That script is the problem though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Problem? What do you mean?

Im still cycling with what i have left but this may be a hell of a lot easier than finding dr feelgood.

Comment

I'm on anastrozole too. .5mg 3days after I inject once a week. I know if I forgot to take it if I am watching a movie and start getting weepy like a bitch lol.
              That's no shit, man. I had no idea why I was getting so emotional about stuff.

Comment

I use T Off Men's Health. Been pretty happy with them this past year. Except, went in for labs and prescription refill last R&R. Ordered lipid panel. Get all the way back to Africa and called them to get my results. Found out that the lab didn't run lipid. Really fucks me. It had been 7 days since blood draw and the lab had tossed the samples to run it again. I really needed those results to see where my LDL/HDL and Total sit. Now I have a yearly physical in a few days and I don't know if i will pass it. My numbers in December were border line and I did Keto diet from Jan until April. Lots of meats.

Outside of that fuck up, they have been great. The pharmacy on the other hand changed a protocol and will only let me have a single month's supply. So my wife has to pick it up each month and mail it to me.

I tried using Test Enanthate (androtardyl) but it comes in 200mg/ml and that shit hurts like hell for a week after injections.
                Another reason I do not like arimidex for male hormone replacement...it fucks your lipid profile. Tell your doctor to Rx exemestane/Aromasin.
                Adex is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzyme and is subject to rebound. It also affects estrone (good estrogen) more than estradiol (bad estrogen).

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Another reason I do not like arimidex for male hormone replacement...it fucks your lipid profile. Tell your doctor to Rx exemestane/Aromasin.
                  Adex is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzyme and is subject to rebound. It also affects estrone (good estrogen) more than estradiol (bad estrogen).
                  I wished I'd known that. Thanks for the info. I never would have thought it impacted my lipid.

Damn annual physical this weekend has me nervous. Lots of oats, taking my frickin crestor , staying clear of cholesterol laden foods and eating lots of salads. I'll I want is to pass, get off the crestor, get back into keto and relax. Failing will get me sent to the house

Comment

• Keto isn't supposed to negatively affect one's lipid profile, if that's a concern. Did you get put on Crestor because of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Keto isn't supposed to negatively affect one's lipid profile, if that's a concern. Did you get put on Crestor because of it?
                      Because of a limited supply to decent groceries here, a lot of what I ate was high in cholesterol. I had high LDL for years and was on crestor. After fixing diet and losing weight I took myself off it. I ran labs every 3-4 months to monitor. I hovered around 50ish HDL and 160 LDL without crestor at all those labs. Then I went keto last year after baseline labs. When I was home in May we did bloodwork again to see the changes. But the lab didn't run my lipid profile. By the time I learned that, I was already back in Africa. Then I got told to take a yearly physical.

Comment

• As soon as I pass this test this weekend, I'll drop crestor and go back keto. Run labs, again when i go home next, again.

Comment

• Man, low t center is pissing me off. Tuesday 6/26 I was at 120/80 bp. 200ml shot, came back in sat 6/30 for another 240ml since I was going to Cozumel, per their instruction, bp was 163/110. Doc writes it off as a fluke, I go on vacation. It's been bugging me that it was so high, so I bought an electric bp meter to check at home. It was 155/105 at lunch.

Call low t center and they tell me it's unrelated, and I need to see my primary care doc for blood pressure meds. Well, I dont have one of those. Ask if it's possible I need to give blood, he says that wont effect it that much, that quick. Im pretty sure that isnt right, but I got zero help there.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Man, low t center is pissing me off. Tuesday 6/26 I was at 120/80 bp. 200ml shot, came back in sat 6/30 for another 240ml since I was going to Cozumel, per their instruction, bp was 163/110. Doc writes it off as a fluke, I go on vacation. It's been bugging me that it was so high, so I bought an electric bp meter to check at home. It was 155/105 at lunch.

Call low t center and they tell me it's unrelated, and I need to see my primary care doc for blood pressure meds. Well, I dont have one of those. Ask if it's possible I need to give blood, he says that wont effect it that much, that quick. Im pretty sure that isnt right, but I got zero help there.
                            How long have you been on? In answer to your give blood question. He should look at your red blood cell counts and hematocrit really. If they are high then yes, give blood. But I doubt you have been on it long enough for it to get to that point yet. But I am no doc.

My BP yesterday at my physical was 124/85. And then they put me on a fucking treadmill after EKG and ultrasound. Even after 30 minutes on the treadmill with increasing incline and speed with no explanation before hand (the stress part I believe) my bp never went over 160/95 even with a 145 heart rate.

But I have been off T for 2 weeks in anticipation for this physical. I am ready to get back on it. Gonna wait for blood work labs to come back though.

Comment

• You need a doctor. I like the PA at T Off Keller. They would address high bp issues if they came up.

Comment

• Ive been donating. Hematocrit was 54 and 52 the last two times, three months apart. My dose has gone up from 160 to 240 in the meantime.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X