• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, please point out my fake health benefit

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      strawman
      an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
      You're confusing an analogy with a strawman. I have no argument to defeat given your lack of understanding of what a fact is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        You're confusing an analogy with a strawman. I have no argument

Someone is confusing something, but it isn't me. I even provided a definition to help you. I know you have no argument!

The links in this thread (provided by folks who share your views) have shown my work. Please provide examples of marijuana lung cancer victims or deaths by marijuana

another fact: you are getting out debated by people you consider to be potheads.

Comment

some of you guys need to read more and type less

Comment

Opinions vary on whether or not marijuana is an addictive drug. Is it really that addictive and does it require rehab? Get the facts on this substance.

Scientists aren’t sure if smoking pot makes you more likely to get lung cancer, but they do know some things about the link.

Comment

I will admit, it's not good for short term memory. That's also a fact

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                I just figured it was the next "big thing". People were (and still are) touting this as the cure for everything . You hear the ads all the time now suggesting CBD for whatever your problem is. Couple that with a huge lack of scientific testing, then I'm a skeptic. BUT too, I'm a guy that rarely takes an ibuprofen .
                If you have Netflix, watch Weed the People https://www.netflix.com/watch/81016247?source=35

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  Just so you are aware, nowhere in the article you posted does it say that marijuana causes lung cancer. Still a fact.... and Still zero deaths. Stop comparing it to alcohol.
                  How about you read my reply where I said lung disease. Do you really think inhaling any type of smoke is good for you?

And the fact is, they really don't know, and I will bet long term you will be wrong on that subject.

Scientists aren’t sure if smoking pot makes you more likely to get lung cancer, but they do know some things about the link.
                  Last edited by kingjason; 08-12-2019, 09:20 PM.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Cool.

So lung disease. Same story. Same link.

What's your favorite part of that article that you posted to support your stance?

Here's mine, from the artivlcle you posted.

Animal research suggests that some chemicals in marijuana work against tumor growth, which could explain why lung cancer isn’t showing up as often as scientists might expect in people who smoke it.

I hope you cop better than you debate

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      Cool.

So lung disease. Same story. Same link.

What's your favorite part of that article that you posted to support your stance?

Here's mine, from the artivlcle you posted.

Animal research suggests that some chemicals in marijuana work against tumor growth, which could explain why lung cancer isn’t showing up as often as scientists might expect in people who smoke it.

I hope you cop better than you debate
                      Only to a pothead does your quote above mean that it's a FACT that no one has ever gotten lung cancer from weed.

There is no point in having a discussion with someone that lives in this fantasy land. You're going to make up your own "facts" and live in your own world....so have at it.

Most reputable studies to date indicate that there isnt enough information to conclude whether it does or doesn't cause cancer. But the fact that some studies conclude that it does increase the risk means you are completely wrong in your "fact" statement. If you are unable to see that and unwilling to correct yourself then this is a pointless discussion in general.

The rest of the forum is intelligent enough to know what a scientific fact is so you're on an island here.

Comment

• Find a case of marijuana causing lung cancer and I'll concede.

The island is earth and you are lost

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          Find a case of marijuana causing lung cancer and I'll concede.

The island is earth and you are lost
                          Find a reputable study that claims it has NEVER caused lung cancer. I didnt state the "fact"...you did...you have to provide the proof.

Comment

• The American Lung Association is concerned about the health impacts of marijuana use, especially on lung health. We caution the public against smoking marijuana because of the risk of damage to the lungs.

"Smoking marijuana clearly damages the human lung. Research shows that smoking marijuana causes chronic bronchitis and marijuana smoke has been shown to injure the cell linings of the large airways, which could explain why smoking marijuana leads to symptoms such as chronic cough, phlegm production, wheeze and acute bronchitis.4,9"

"Conclusions:
                            Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults."

Comment

• SurvivorNet was struck by the number of highly trained surgeons describing in vivid detail the biological ravages of repeated recreational pot smoking. “I’ve seen multiple, multiple cases of it. I see it every day. I’ll give you one for example. A patient never smoked before. Has been smoking weed since they were about 15, about a joint a day. And now they’re 30, 35, and they have a very aggressive lung cancer. They have these changes in their lungs that are emphysematous that you get from smoking,” Dr. Flores says. “Then when you look at their skin, you see the cancer there, just like in a smoker. You see a solid nodule there that’s eating away at the normal one. And patients say, Doc, I didn’t know I could get that from marijuana. They always said marijuana doesn’t cause lung cancer. And that really saddens me.”
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                No, I'm just not an addict...I dont expect a pothead to see the world the same as I do. Anyone who smokes daily is easy to spot.
                                Hahahahaha. Full of shit as usual. You can spot a burnout. YOU can’t spot C level execs that smoke regularly. Guaranteed. You think you know, but you’re too ignorant to realize that you don’t know what you don’t know.

And as usual, anyone that disagrees must be a pothead.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X