Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade/Barter thread

I've noticed that I have a lot of unnecessary stuff I don't really need myself and I figured a lot of you guys probably do also. So post up anything you guys are looking to trade and what you're looking for.

As for me I'm set up for stippling polymer for a while now and I've never really offered to do any for people. But, I'm looking for some extra pmags and I figured maybe a few on the board would be interested in trading some work for a mag. Basically, I'll stipple 3 of your pmags for 1 pmag in exchange. You'll find that's pretty damn good compared to other people stippling out there. And I'm not talking about crappy stippling, I'll make sure it's very uniform and professional looking. Not sure if I'll stay at 3/1 ratio, might be underselling myself there, but for now that's what I'll start out with.

Also, I have a lot of 1911 parts (mostly pull off stuff), 10/22 FCG's and various parts, MKIII parts (mostly hammers/sears, etc.), some 16ga ammo, .30 carbine M2 30rd magazine, ask me I might have it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That's a pretty badass job on the stippling. I don't have any mags to offload but I've got some brass, shot shells, and projectiles I'd trade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      That's a pretty badass job on the stippling. I don't have any mags to offload but I've got some brass, shot shells, and projectiles I'd trade.

I might be interested in projectiles
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Those look great CJ! PM inbound

Comment

PM incoming. They are 30cal projectiles.

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'd be willing to trade some AR mags for a 5.45x39 mag.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Three (3) XD40 Grip extensions. Replaces the base of the magazine.
              I'd like a few shotgun shells or 40 cal rounds in exchange for them.

Comment

That looks damned good.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

What kinda 10/22 parts ya got?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                    What kinda 10/22 parts ya got?
                    a stainless colored plastic FCG, black synthetic stock, and mostly parts to build a 10/22 - stock stuff.

Comment

40 rounds of .38 ammo 25 of which are horniday hollow point . Looking for 2 pmags or 50-100 5.56 rounds . Fmj,jhp, reload, steel ,whatever. I'm in cleburne and visit ft worth, and arlington regularly..
                      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                        Three (3) XD40 Grip extensions. Replaces the base of the magazine.
                        I'd like a few shotgun shells or 40 cal rounds in exchange for them.
                        I have a Magpul MOE handgaurd Black(carbine length) I would trade for these.. pics please
                        sigpic

Comment

edit: the items I listed ended up getting sold
                          Last edited by NoClassic; 12-25-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

I'm in on stippling. That's badass! I'd like to get six mags done and if you're interested, I have a foliage PMag. Might have two, ill check when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                              I have a Magpul MOE handgaurd Black(carbine length) I would trade for these.. pics please

Is this existing hand carbine length?
                              16" mid-length

Comment

Working...
                              X