Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I finally saw this one the other day. It was definitely better than the last turd from the Skywalker story line but not much. And the blatantly PC social justice bullshit was getting on my last nerve. It would be different if these moments somehow fit into the story or were worked into the script in a meaningful way. Instead they are just gratuitous shit moments. It is like they had a checklist of stupid moments that they had to fit in and they gave the fuck up on making them fit.

Yes my very liberal niece said this was the best one ever and started talking about all the women lead characters in battle. I asked my buddy who is a huge Star Wars guy and he is even considering not seeing it due to the online reviews and such.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It was better than Force Awakens, and better than the prequels. It had more humor in it, than any of the "new" ones. It actually made me sad knowing Carrie is gone, as I could see how the next movie was set up for her. Wonder how it'll happen, now.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Yes my very liberal niece said this was the best one ever and started talking about all the women lead characters in battle. I asked my buddy who is a huge Star Wars guy and he is even considering not seeing it due to the online reviews and such.
        What I don't get is that Disney doesn't feel the need to inject this horseshit into the Marvel movies which are their most successful series going. But all of a sudden Star Wars is some social justice platform. Like I said, it would be different if it all fit into the story but it is crammed in there. It is fucking pathetic.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
        X