No announcement yet.

Boys vs Seahawks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russell Wilson has no pass protection and a marginal run game. I actually see the Dallas Defense winning this game for us.

Comment

Bad football produces close games with tough to predict winners. This game is going to look so similar to last nights game. It’ll be too close to call until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Texas Stadium had turf too though.
        Yes, you are correct, but it had a more pronounced crown for drainage, that field was only for football and it was poured that way to help it when it rained since that stadium had the hole in the roof. IIRC one or all of the fields at Valley Ranch had this done to them and DC QB's were used to it, most NFL QB's it would take them a few times throwing to the outside to get used to the crown (think Parque floor at the Boston Garden).
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cowboys - 45
          Seahawks - 10

Comment

Dak sucks fucking cock!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Didn’t play thisgame but cowboys are a pile of dogshit

Comment

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Le sigh...

Comment

It's crazy that we are starting 1-2 but are still going to win the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Dak sucks fucking cock!

The offensive line sucks. Dak is a capable QB, you can’t throw the ball or run the ball if the defense is all over you constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                        The offensive line sucks. Dak is a capable QB, you can’t throw the ball or run the ball if the defense is all over you constantly.

Dak is fucking trash with or without an offensive line. Time to quit making excuses. He has been garbage since last November.

QBR of 77 or less for the last 10 weeks prior to today’s game. Let that sink in.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Cowboys doing cowboys type shit, 23 yrs and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post

... and Romo still got heat after stats showed he didn’t have time in the pocket to throw. A good line can make a mediocre QB look good.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Anybody got some season tickets you wanna sell CHEAP?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Dak sucks fucking cock!
                                If that fucking crawfish wouldn’t of weaseled out of his seachickens pick..... always bet against that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X