1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    DJs kit on his 69 is really nice and changed the car completely.

Yeah I think he’d mentioned that.

Looks like I gotta get me some side jobs here at the shop and get some money together lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• you'll "need" a spacer on the AJE as well, it's made for a zero offset wheel.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        you'll "need" a spacer on the AJE as well, it's made for a zero offset wheel.

Oh. Well shit. What if I used the 97-98 spindles. Apparently those sit a bit farther out than the 94-95 spindles. My offset on the wheels I got is like 24.

Comment

• The 96 up spindles use a different offset on the tie rod end mounting location from what I remember. I know in the fox world the 94-95 spindles are preferred for bump steer and alignment stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            The 96 up spindles use a different offset on the tie rod end mounting location from what I remember. I know in the fox world the 94-95 spindles are preferred for bump steer and alignment stuff.

According to this guy I know who’s been selling me stuff. He said the 96-98 spindles are a few mm wider than the 94-95s.

Comment

• yeah, I have an inch spacer on mine.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

yeah, I have an inch spacer on mine.

An inch?? Wtf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                  An inch?? Wtf lol

calm down, sir.

Comment

calm down, sir.

Were u serious or no?

Comment

• yes. If you want the newer style and offset wheel you will need a spacer or they sit way inside the fender.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with spacers
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Sorry. Just not very informed. And ok sounds good. Maybe I’m just not looking at it right cause my fenders are off still and I can’t see how far in the wheels sit. Lol

Comment

• Well I guess I will have a front disc conversion for sale for my car. I don’t think I can really return the brackets and whatnot. But I’ve got 2 v8 spindles, and 2 caliper conversion kits. One of the hubs is brand new I just bought from Dallas mustang. I’ve got all new studs, the bearings don’t have any miles on them. Only thing I can reuse is my calipers and brackets and rotors.

The bracket kit alone is 250 bucks.
                            I’ll set that kit and both spindles for 300. I paid 80.00 last week for the new hub bearing and seal I needed because I couldn’t separate the hub from the other drum.

I may reach out to mustang Steve and see if I can return the caliper bracket kit. But I figured I’d post them up here too. See if anyone knows anyone who may need them. They allow for the 94-04 cobra rotors and calipers to be used.

Comment

• Nevermind. He’s gonna let me return the brackets. And I’ll return the hub I bought too.

Comment

• Got the floor set in today after getting the floor extensions in. Gonna have to really get this thing lined up. I think I have a lot of sheet metal screws I. My future for this thing to sit down straight. Should be fun lol

Comment

Working...
                                X