For the math people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Did you also make sure to tell him that it's not a difficult problem, it's just poor wording? I can see a smug teacher getting all high and mighty about stumping everyone.
    No only about 10 people said that before you figured it out.... Are you always this quick?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      No only about 10 people said that before you figured it out.... Are you always this quick?
      Still salty I see. Not everyone can be the alpha...but you do a great job at letting us know how desperately you want to play with the big kids.

Don't you have a disappointing savings account to share with us? Or maybe a crappy old car?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Still salty I see. Not everyone can be the alpha...but you do a great job at letting us know how desperately you want to play with the big kids.

Don't you have a disappointing savings account to share with us? Or maybe a crappy old car?
        Salty isn't any insult to a sailor, dipshit.

And no I don't have any photos of your shitty crap to share, but you can share all you like.

Comment

Comment

You can't divide by (a - b) because it's 0.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

yup

Comment

Well, apparently the math teacher did some research and conceded that my nephew was correct, as were most of us, and the answer to that problem would be 20%. Apparently he argued his case with the teacher!
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                X