No announcement yet.

Help this channel replace youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we are to replace Youtube (see MySpace) then all the "Content Creators" need to switch and or dual platform until the following is built there. *THEN* once we monetize it all, we can start the cycle all over again.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

That site sucks out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        and the car wizard
        ...and Vice Grip Garage.

"That's way too much! Perfect"
        Last edited by CBX1000; 07-30-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CBX1000 View Post
          ...and Vice Grip Garage.

"That's way to much! Perfect"
          Yes! That guy rocks.

"Of course, that's totally rotted out, so that's fine. I'm gonna do the right thing and ignore that."

Comment

If they can get Chappers and the Captain then I am in.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelAngus View Post
              If they can get Chappers and the Captain then I am in.
              Would the Captain and Tennille work?

Comment

Originally posted by CBX1000 View Post
                ...and Vice Grip Garage.

"That's way too much! Perfect"
                Love VGG. I've gotten into Sailing Nahoa lately. They sold everything and have been sailing around the world in a 38' catamaran since 2015.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Any Goonzquad fans? Impressed by those kids, smart and young and already done crazy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    LMGDAO. Literally. And not "literally" in the dramatic, exagerative millennial sense, but literally literally. I laughed.

Did you leave your Jump To Conclusions Mat at the office before quarantine? When i delete the middle paragraph, which was your obvious decline into ridiculousness, do you see how insane you come across? (And if we're being honest it didnt even take you a paragraph,, it was just a few sentences)

And before you try to explain to us that you're some prophet who underdtands everything in a higher/better level than the rest of us... Just no. Try another tack.
                    I get that talking shit is a big part of this website, but you’re being a hypocrite at best.

You made another post on this forum about the DNC platform on gun control. Then you said how you wouldn’t post it on FB because of politics and work. So you are worried about speaking about your Constitutional rights, censorship and cancel culture....

But if I say something about it’s “anger issues.”. You could be a Democrat with logic like that. Freedom of speech is under attack, and you use your freedom (what little you have left) to make me your scapegoat. Well, in the words of Barr, you’re a real class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      How's posting on here about how angry you are and how you are going to change the world working for you?
                      Well if more people are like you, then it’s a lost cause either way.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

As far as me forcing Zuckerberg to blow some other dude why do you think he surrounds himself with ex special forces bodyguards? Like 15 or 20 of them at a time? Don't even get me started on Taylor Swift.
                        That should be manageable for you.

Comment

Look out everybody, AnthonyS is on the warpath!

Comment

Anthonys was obviously never schooled in the use of the multi-quote feature to showcase his e-tantrums.

Comment

Instead of descending into the pit of despair by trying to explain a multi-faceted, objective argument to AnthonyS on why almost everything he says is wrong, can we not instead choose to bask in the glow of the recent police precincts being razzed to the ground? I mean, I’m certain not all cops are bad people, but as they do like to say themselves, “they fit a description.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Who owns that channel?
                                MY MEDIA WORLD LTD
                                LANCASHIRE,
                                UNITED KINGDOM
                                COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER;

Ironically, that's where my last name and family on my dad's side originated. The Lancaster Castle in Lancashire is rumored to be from my family line as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X