No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Monty had a severe drinking problem and that's why he was fired.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      Sounds like Monty had a severe drinking problem and that's why he was fired.
      I would also guess, since he has a prior DWI, there was some sort of substance abuse clause. Probably showed up to practice or a team outing drunk. Sad deal all around.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I read on one of the Hockey blogs I frequent that right before this happened (got canned) a game or two he looked real sick on the bench. Speculation that maybe he was coming to games drunk? I guess no one will know the entire story, maybe one day.

Comment

• Good news is the Stars sit in 2nd place and are riding a 6 game winning streak.

Bad news is 6 points only separate 2nd place to 9th place in the Western Conference.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            Good news is the Stars sit in 2nd place and are riding a 6 game winning streak.

Bad news is 6 points only separate 2nd place to 9th place in the Western Conference.

Our own Metro is the best Division in the whole league, but...The Penguins have more Western Conference wins than every team except St.Louis...

They are 18-4-2.....

Beating:

DAL 2X
            CGY 2X
            NSH 2X
            COL 2X
            STL
            VGK
            WPG
            ARI
            VAN
            EDM
            MIN
            CHI
            ANA
            LAK

In regulation they only lost to STL, VAN, WPG, VGK
            Last edited by Trip McNeely; 01-11-2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Our own Metro is the best Division in the whole league, but...The Penguins have more Western Conference wins than every team except St.Louis...

They are 18-4-2.....

Beating:

DAL 2X
              CGY 2X
              NSH 2X
              COL 2X
              STL
              VGK
              WPG
              ARI
              VAN
              EDM
              MIN
              CHI
              ANA
              LAK

In regulation they only lost to STL, VAN, WPG, VGK
              I'm not going to complain about where the Stars sit when they couldn't do a damn thing right to start the year.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• I cannot believe VGK fired Gallant, Stars should definitely jump on him.

Comment

• Glad to see Stephen Johns make a full recovery, hopefully he stays healthy I think it will be good to get him back in the line up.

Comment

• Hockey is back

CN

Comment

• Hell yeah! Watching my Pens/Flyers. Not too bad without fans actually, I’m not sure if I hear noise that’s pumped in, it kind of sounds like it. I know when they score a goal you can hear the imported noise.

Comment

• Man, what a shitshow from the Stars. I see we are exactly where we were when the season stopped. Really hard to win if you cant score a goal.

CN

Comment

• 5:30 puck drop tonight vs Vegas.

Comment

• Wow. Seguin and Dickinson, Reaves and Lehner took a knee. ��
                            Just when I thought there’s no way this could infiltrate Hockey, looks like it has. I’ll give up watching NHL too and go right to KHL if this bullshit continues.

Haven’t watched the NFL in two years and gave up on the NBA like 10 years ago.

Comment

• Pissed me off as well, but on a side note maybe we figured out how to score a dam goal.....

Comment

• What a disaster. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X