Help this channel replace youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Instead of descending into the pit of despair by trying to explain a multi-faceted, objective argument to AnthonyS on why almost everything he says is wrong, can we not instead choose to bask in the glow of the recent police precincts being razzed to the ground? I mean, I’m certain not all cops are bad people, but as they do like to say themselves, “they fit a description.”
    That's profiling.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      MY MEDIA WORLD LTD
      LANCASHIRE,
      UNITED KINGDOM
      COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER;

Ironically, that's where my last name and family on my dad's side originated. The Lancaster Castle in Lancashire is rumored to be from my family line as well.
      Owned by Muhammad Butt.

Comment

Originally posted by CBX1000 View Post
        ...and Vice Grip Garage.
        "That's cleaner than a nun's diary..."
        He's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          That site sucks out loud.
          True that... I searched Corvette C8, zero videos found.

Comment

Google reported their first ever decline in earnings last week so their fall might be closer than people think. I'm all for burning that mother fucker to the ground and do everything I can not use those fucking pricks for anything.

But at the same time, this has nothing to do with the first amendment since that is something that the government has to violate. Unless you are making the case that Youtube needs to be nationalized then I don't see the point.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
            X