A big thanks to Tony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thanks to Tony!

He and his crew up at his Allstate agency hooked me up with some Auto Insurance. I got tired of getting molested by Farmers for the last 15+ years and decided to make a change, I heard some good things about Tony and I decided to give him a shot. He made it all painless and everything over the phone and email. I'm saving about $100.00 a month so if anyone here needs to save money give him a shout.
    He's also an old school member and that alone is worth giving him a shot, he's a straight shooter, thanks again Tony...'Henry
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

He's been doing pretty solid work for my co-workers who have contacted him, after getting all of my business.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I may need to give him a call.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        He's been doing pretty solid work for my co-workers who have contacted him, after getting all of my business.
        Yup, he is very trustworthy. He answered all of my questions and even educated me on things that I thought I knew about. He's just like talking to an old friend. I'm a tough customer too, but he was patient with me and answers his phone or calls me back asap.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

damn... I clicked on this before checking what sub-forum this was in thinking it was GVF and RM got a new car. lol....
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            He and his crew up at his Allstate agency hooked me up with some Auto Insurance. I got tired of getting molested by Farmers for the last 15+ years and decided to make a change, I heard some good things about Tony and I decided to give him a shot. He made it all painless and everything over the phone and email. I'm saving about $100.00 a month so if anyone here needs to save money give him a shout.
            He's also an old school member and that alone is worth giving him a shot, he's a straight shooter, thanks again Tony...'Henry
            Sure thing Henry, I'm glad we could help you out & save you $$ as well. Now you have some cash to burn on some mods for your Gt & Cobra. I do deal mostly over email/phone with most since I know everyone is busy as heck nowadays. Feel free to swing by the office if you're in the area.
            Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com
            Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              We really appreciate the referrals DJ, glad I could hook you & your co-workers up.
              Allstate Insurance
              Dominguez Agency
              Arlington, TX. 76018
              817-405-2011
              tdominguez@allstate.com
              Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I may need to give him a call.
                Shoot me an email, probably the best & fastest way to contact me.

Tdominguez@allstate.com

-tony dominguez
                Allstate Insurance
                Dominguez Agency
                Arlington, TX. 76018
                817-405-2011
                tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Working...
                X