Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Sprinting on my bike. I thought I had a ole hemorrhoid flair up when riding as it hurt on the right side of my seat in that area mid ride and then gradually went away, until the next day.
    Oh man i see what happened...were you riding without a seat again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Niiice...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I've done zero for any sort of workouts since the gym closed other than yard work and little home projects here and there. Good news, haven't gained any weight. Still maintaining diet. Bad news is most likely losing muscle and replacing it with fat. The new year resolutionist phase is going to look like friday afternoon/early sunday morning at the gym compared after this lockdown shit blows over.

Comment

Lets get one thing straight, should I choose to raw dawg the seat post, I have plenty of choices in lube laying around the house. On a side note I dug my fingers into an area deep into my glutes and found it last night. Deep massage worked for my busted bicep so we shall see.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Lets get one thing straight, should I choose to raw dawg the seat post, I have plenty of choices in lube laying around the house. On a side note I dug my fingers into an area deep into my glutes and found it last night. Deep massage worked for my busted bicep so we shall see.
            Haha dude I didn't need to hear about your at home prostate massage.

My workouts have been great but my diet has killed my weight cutting. I've stalled for the past week or so and need to find a way to push through the last few lbs.

Comment

I've stalled for the past week or so and need to find a way to push through the last few lbs.
              pussy

Comment

My workouts have been great but my diet has killed my weight cutting.
                I told you that you were a fat bastard. You wouldn't listen fatty. No go look at the mirror in shame!
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  pussy
                  Says the quitter. Go drink some snake oil and say 3 hail Mary's...and your sins shall be forgiven.

Comment

• Not quitting. Just resting between sets!

Edit- you're still a pussy with arms like sticks of Land O Lakes!
                    Last edited by SS Junk; 04-09-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• I'm embracing the time off as a net positive, I'm getting to spend time with my son every morning, while he's little and willing/able to be home with me.

I'm not losing or gaining weight, and my long-standing injuries don't hurt, so fuggit. It'll be interesting to so how bad the resolution rush is when the gyms do open up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        and my long-standing injuries don't hurt, so fuggit.
                        Exactly. Had a hitch in a shoulder and it's now gone. I ain't in no hurry. Some of these milquetoast, buttery arm'd faggots may understand that when they get into their 40's and 50's, Eh, A-A-RON???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Exactly. Had a hitch in a shoulder and it's now gone. I ain't in no hurry. Some of these milquetoast, buttery arm'd faggots may understand that when they get into their 40's and 50's, Eh, A-A-RON???!!!
                          I smell a heap of jealousy....jealous of my sweet sweet youth.

Now I think I'll go for a run in this beautiful weather.

Comment

• Now that it is warmer I have started riding at around midnight or so. Not a MF on the road at those hours. I do appreciate all these folks out exercising but I prefer not to be playing dodge ball while riding.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• For the first time in like 12 years I picked up a new bike and I can't believe how much faster I am. I went from a hardtail 27.5 haro mountain bike to a 29" Giant Mountain bike that isn't even high end. I guess I just didn't realize how wore out everything was.

Comment

• So how’s everyone hanging in there? I ended up biting the bullet and snagged a power rack and 315# of weights, used at a fair price vs all of the people wanting to retire off of selling stuff. I haven’t been doing anything lifting wise for 2 months and everything went all to hell strength wise. Been working out solid the last 2 weeks and feel things slowly returning back to normal, but at least if this virus stuff keeps things closed, I have something to throw around. Saw where 24 hour is opening 5 locations starting Monday and got details on having to make an appointment to go and only being able to spend an hour in there and then having to leave before the next wave of people show up. Of course they won’t be 24 hours, but my other gym opens up also and I’m not sure if it will be convenient to be able to go with the mad rush of people I’m sure that will be going. Time will tell. Hope everyone is still healthy and doing well.
                                2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Working...
                                X