Lowdown on Off-road parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I’m slowly starting to look at getting another Jeep. When I sold my TJ I swore I would never buy a JKU, now that’s the only Jeep that makes sense with two kids and the amount of shit we always end up carrying.
    The $20-25k price range actually has some better options than I anticipated, so I may see you guys on the trails soon.
    Adding on - Since I’m buying used any recommendation on shops that can provide a Jeep specific pre purchase inspection would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Mike; 06-14-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Adding on - Since I’m buying used any recommendation on shops that can provide a Jeep specific pre purchase inspection would be appreciated.
      Board member DoesSpeedTurnYouOn, AKA Jeff Swope @ Dallas Offroad.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        Board member DoesSpeedTurnYouOn, AKA Jeff Swope @ Dallas Offroad.
        Thanks!

Comment

• Sunday at 10 AM, beginner trails with some experienced guides at Bridgeport. So far looks like maybe 9 or 10 confirmed they will go (Softroaders FB group). We will be there. Come join us, Fathers day in some mud and rocks! I think some are bringing kids too, and picnicking at the pavilion afterwards.

Comment

• I cant go this weekend, but I can probably make a few weekends from now. But one of you assholes has to commit to driving my truck or my drone like you stole it while i get some footage.

The BFG KO2s go on in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              I cant go this weekend, but I can probably make a few weekends from now. But one of you assholes has to commit to driving my truck or my drone like you stole it while i get some footage.

The BFG KO2s go on in 2 weeks.
              You cool with jumping railroad tracks?

Comment

• Jeep shopping is a grind!

Comment

Jeep shopping is a grind!
                  North Texas Jeep Club has a buy and sell group on FB. I ended up finding mine on FB market place after a couple months of looking.

All posts must be Jeep BST related. Any non-related items/posts will be removed unless approved by an admin first, if you try to post anything to this BST Page that is no jeep related you may be...

Comment

• When is the next GTG?

Comment

When is the next GTG?
                      Nobody can ever go, But I'm ready whenever! This rain sucks, wish it would dry up a bit out there.

Comment

• We're still getting the van ready for our Colorado trip.. Actually bought all of the lumber for the bed and cabinet build out yesterday and plan to have the new bed in today.. Lea has been picking up material for curtains and sun shades.

I'm doing a Meet and Greet for the Overlanding forum I'm on (next Sat in Arlington), otherwise I won't be ready for a Bridgeport or Gilmer trip in the Jeep until later in July.

Comment

• I am doing maintenance on mine before I head to WY, MT, ID, UT, and CO on July 2nd - 13th

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Nobody can ever go, But I'm ready whenever! This rain sucks, wish it would dry up a bit out there.
                            I plan on going out in the next couple of weeks. The tires, winch, and recovery gear are being ordered this week.
                            The Jeep is also getting dropped off to have the suspension checked out and updated as needed.

Comment

• Hollar when you wanna head out there, Mike. Went yesterday with a group of people from Facebook, had a blast!
                              Here's me at the end of the trip, last of the red trail we hit

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                Hollar when you wanna head out there, Mike. Went yesterday with a group of people from Facebook, had a blast!
                                Here's me at the end of the trip, last of the red trail we hit

You need a lot more throttle on that run. if you pin it hard enough you cut right through those rocks like butter. Just gotta make sure you never let off no matter how loud or "airbagey" it gets.

Also make sure you film it.

When in doubt....power out!

Comment

Working...
                                X