X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombieland

The Evil Dead

National Geographic: The Search for Kennedy's PT 109

Dr. Robert Ballard, famous for discovering the watery remains of the Titanic, unearths the wreck of John F. Kennedy's legendary World War II patrol-torpedo boat in this intriguing National Geographic documentary. Includes compelling wartime footage and eyewitness accounts of Kennedy's heroism aboard the ill-fated ship that was cut in half by a Japanese destroyer in the murky waters off the Solomon Islands.

Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie

In this quirky, heartwarming documentary, filmmaker Jay Delaney follows the exploits of Dallas Gilbert and Wayne Burton, two Portsmouth, Ohio, residents who have dedicated their lives to proving that bigfoot is more than just an urban legend. Battling financial hardship, failing health and marital strife, Gilbert and Burton remain steadfast in their quest for validation and subsequently obtaining their own small piece of the American dream.

Last edited by scootro; 05-12-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Ive posted these before but I'll do it again...

Bill Burr: let it go... A very funny standup show!

Bigger, Faster, Stronger... A great documentary on steroids!

Southland tales.... Okay this is a weird one. LOTS of notable/recognizable actors. Dewayne "the rock" johnson, Sarah M. Gellar, Sean William Scott, Justin timberlake... On & on. This movie is a little of everything. Subtly funny, politic corruption, action/gunfighting, sci-fi, even a music video thrown in there. Hard to understand at first but starts to come together( not fully though)! Oh and almost 3 hours.

Somebody else watch this movie and tell me I'm not completely crazy for kinda liking it!
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
        Ive posted these before but I'll do it again...

Bill Burr: let it go... A very funny standup show!

Bigger, Faster, Stronger... A great documentary on steroids!

Southland tales.... Okay this is a weird one. LOTS of notable/recognizable actors. Dewayne "the rock" johnson, Sarah M. Gellar, Sean William Scott, Justin timberlake... On & on. This movie is a little of everything. Subtly funny, politic corruption, action/gunfighting, sci-fi, even a music video thrown in there. Hard to understand at first but starts to come together( not fully though)! Oh and almost 3 hours.

Somebody else watch this movie and tell me I'm not completely crazy for kinda liking it!
        thanks i'll check it out

Comment

I just finished watching this one....pretty good. Sub titled though, still good

The Horde
          La Horde(2009) NR

When four corrupt policemen invade a gangster's hideout near Paris to avenge the death of their colleague, they quickly find themselves outmanned, outgunned and trapped. That is, until a legion of vicious zombies swarms through the building. Now, the cops, the crooks and the undead are swept up in a bloody three-way rampage. Yannick Dahan and Benjamin Rocher direct this gore-filled French thriller that stars Jo Prestia and Eriq Ebouaney.

Genre:
          Foreign Action & Adventure, Foreign Thrillers, Foreign Horror

This movie is:
          Violent, Dark, Exciting

Availability:
          Streaming and DVD

Comment

Lifeforce. It has everything, I don't know how this movie slipped by me all these years.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            Slow moving projects
            1964 C10 350/700r4
            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Horatio's drive... The coolest and unexpectedly uplifting documentary I've seen in the last several years. If you haven't seen it, watch it - you'll enjoy it.

In 1903, Americans considered automobiles practical for short trips only. Horatio Nelson Jackson believed differently. He bet a man fifty dollars that he could drive an automobile across the country. Nelson paid a man to accompany him on a trip that attempted to go from California into Oregon and the Rocky Mountain states, then across the Midwestern U.S.A. and finally to New York City. Jackson's trip made him a media sensation. While Jackson, the other man, and a dog travelled by car, they encountered numerous setbacks involving mechanical difficulties. After the Jackson car started, two other teams of drivers set out from San Francisco, each trying to be the first team to reach New York.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ancient Aliens: Season 1
                Ancient Aliens: Season 2

This History Channel series seeks to answer a provocative question: Were ancient humans really behind some of the most important technological advances in civilized history, or did they have extraterrestrial help?

Stan Lee's Superhumans

Top Shot

Top Shot taps into amazing feats of sharp-shooting where contenders shoot it out for a $100,000 prize package. They face challenges inspired by real events, from medieval crossbow contests to Wild West gun fights to modern-day sniper missions.

Comment

Watched so far

Russian action film about Afghanistan in the 80's

Frontline - Bush

Gigantic - Subpar indie comedy would not watch again.

NatGeo Camp Leatherneck

I love me some No Reservations

Easy A - Meh

The Devil Came on Horseback - Pretty decent docu on Darfur

Comment

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: The 25th Anniversary Concerts

Celebrate the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 25th anniversary with this star-studded concert, which features rousing performances from such rock luminaries as Metallica, Simon & Garfunkel, Jeff Beck and Bruce Springsteen. Recorded live at Madison Square Garden in New York, the event includes unique duets that pair Stevie Wonder with John Legend, Aretha Franklin with Annie Lennox, and U2 with Mick Jagger.

Comment

Tender is the Heart
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Pandorum - pretty decent scifi flick if you're into scifi

Comment

Watch "Black Dynamite." If you're in to stereotypes, this movie is for you. It's a parody of a Black 70's satire movie. So damned funny.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post

Pandorum - pretty decent scifi flick if you're into scifi

Pandorum was pretty good. The chick in it is going to be in the new superman movie as Faora or Ursa. Can't remember which one.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Stone

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                Stone

Is it any good? I can't imagine two top teir actors with Milla Jovovich...regardless of how much I want to impregnate her.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X