No announcement yet.

Well, finally made the pistol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up my shockwave from Runner Runner guns. It looks and feels good, but no trigger time yet. Its definitely slowed down my desire to go SBR tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      I picked up my shockwave from Runner Runner guns. It looks and feels good, but no trigger time yet. Its definitely slowed down my desire to go SBR tho.
      Why? YOu haven't experienced the Loudness of a short barrelled fucker yet! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        I think he's saying slowed his desire to go through the sbr stamp process, but instead build a "pistol" with the same caliber and barrel length instead.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone have SIG brace vs Shockwave brace experience?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
            Fired a 10.5 inch pistol build before with a "dragons breath" style muzzle device. Mine has a KAK Muzzle Projector, so yes, it should be loud as balls , but hopefully not to the shooter.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I think he's saying slowed his desire to go through the sbr stamp process, but instead build a "pistol" with the same caliber and barrel length instead.
            bingo

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              Fired a 10.5 inch pistol build before with a "dragons breath" style muzzle device. Mine has a KAK Muzzle Projector, so yes, it should be loud as balls , but hopefully not to the shooter.

bingo
              I had a dragon's head comp on a 7.5" 5.56. Loud as hell.

Comment

BTW, thanks... I had pushed the thought of a new build out of my mind until you posted this. Then like an idiot i opened an email from PSA.

It'll be here Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                X