Clear All

It works fine on my screen.

Comment

Mine too
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Not on mine. I will fuck off now.
        Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 01-07-2015, 08:40 AM. Reason: for the lolz
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

I'm in North Carolina this week and it looks like they opened this a day early. Has anyone seen it yet?

Comment

I thought the movie was really good, i like Paul Rudd and i thought he did a great job. i give it 4 Stars.

Comment

I enjoyed the hell out of it!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I enjoyed the hell out of it!
                    As someone who loves everything Marvel has put out, I think Antman looks dumb as hell and I have zero desire to see it. With that being said, do you think it was good enough to win that over? I want to like it and I'm hoping the movie is head and shoulders above the previews

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                      As someone who loves everything Marvel has put out, I think Antman looks dumb as hell and I have zero desire to see it. With that being said, do you think it was good enough to win that over? I want to like it and I'm hoping the movie is head and shoulders above the previews
                      Quit being a picky bitch and go watch it. I had high hopes for this movie when Edgar Wright was signed on to make this movie. When he left I had no desire to watch it. I walked in with no expectations and walked out pleasently satisfied. It was way different than the the other marvel films. Similar to Winter Soldier, jokes well placed, not trying to hard. It's reminds me of when Ironman first came out. It had an oceans 11, movie heist feel to it. Go watch it.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                        Yes.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Quit being a picky bitch and go watch it. I had high hopes for this movie when Edgar Wright was signed on to make this movie. When he left I had no desire to watch it. I walked in with no expectations and walked out pleasently satisfied. It was way different than the the other marvel films. Similar to Winter Soldier, jokes well placed, not trying to hard. It's reminds me of when Ironman first came out. It had an oceans 11, movie heist feel to it. Go watch it.
                          I have to agree. I really enjoyed the movie

Comment

Solid

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Lmao.

Comment

Just got done seeing it. It was great romp! Definitely would recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X