Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist training camp for children found in New Mexico.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist training camp for children found in New Mexico.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

public hanging
    WH

Comment

How have I not heard about this? I had to Google it to see if it was real.

Comment

Oh noes and they had some of those very bad ar15 guns too!!! Gotta ban these guns folks lmao

Comment

What’s funny and I’m not surprised about it. Is that the Liberals are already starting to cry saying that this is just anti-Muslim propaganda.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

War is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              What’s funny and I’m not surprised about it. Is that the Liberals are already starting to cry saying that this is just anti-Muslim propaganda.
              I think it’s high time to stop calling these people liberals. Liberals are all about the 1st amendment and individual rights.

These people are alt left globalist retards posing as liberals. They are mentally and socially dysfunctional.... see antifa as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I think it’s high time to stop calling these people liberals. Liberals are all about the 1st amendment and individual rights.

These people are alt left globalist retards posing as liberals. They are mentally and socially dysfunctional.... see antifa as an example.
                I don't disagree with this prima facie, with the exception of them being socially dysfunctional.

Comment

Sucks those kids are gonna be fucked up in the head for life.

Comment

They guy leading the compound was Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, his dad is Siraj Ibn Wahhaj Sr and happens to me an Imam at the Masjid At-Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn. He's also on the executive committee of http://www.mana-net.org.

He's not just some random jihadist.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      War is coming.
                      lol, it's already started for a lot - just the rest of us are still observing/ignoring it.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I do not believe that there is any real evidence that the kids were being trained to shoot up schools. Despite what the left believes, training someone to shoot a gun is not training them to be an actual murderer.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          I don't disagree with this prima facie, with the exception of them being socially dysfunctional.
                          Really ever see an ANTIFA video??? Socially dysfunctional is being polite and understated. Fucking socially retarded is also grossly understated.

Comment

There are many more of these camps all over the desert SW region of the US...having lived out in that shithole I couldn't think of a better place to start a camp like that and you are so isolated out there the chances of getting caught are slim.

Comment

Out on bail, WTAF?

Comment

Working...
                              X