I know yall are busy but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know yall are busy but

I found this on my wall so I thought I"d share it. If you have an extra Christmas card this year, show this guy some love.

One of our ninjas sent this;
    Honor Flight Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is asking for our help. A 91 year old WWII veteran, Mr. Calvin Harrison, is terminally ill and feeling a bit forgotten this holiday season. Mr. Harrison is in hospice care in Florence, SC. Honor Flight Myrtle Beach is requesting people from all over the county send Mr. Harrison a holiday card. Mr. Harrison’s address is as follows:
    Mr. Calvin Harrison, c/o Hospice Care of Tri-County, 1402 South Meadows Farm Road #D, Florence, SC 29505.
    I just thought that maybe a couple thousand cards from TAH readers would perk up a veteran this time of year. So, put your Santa hat on – you lurkers, too.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Sent. Thanks.

Comment

I'll be passing through there this afternoon on my way from Jacksonville, NC to Aiken, SC. Maybe I can stop in and shake his hand.

Comment

Out with today's mail. Thanks for looking out, Frosty!

Comment

Anytime. Mine is out as well. I hope this man gets an avalanche of cards and well wishes.

Comment

Done.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Done
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Comment

Done.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Done and two hand written letter from my little ones.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

I may have a few more. The site is sending me a list of other WW2 vets that are in hospice with no loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I may have a few more. The site is sending me a list of other WW2 vets that are in hospice with no loved ones.
                        Sweet! I found a box of unused Christmas cards. This is the perfect use for them.

Comment

Done.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

U.S Army W.T.F! moments There is also another terminally ill WWII vet (Navy Seabees) in Texas. Word is he may not make it past the New Year. If anyone else knows of any other vets, post the address here.

J.E. Houchin
                            1300 Seven Oaks Rd
                            RM C505
                            Bonham, Texas 75418-3254

Comment

Okay, that card went out as well. Here's hoping there aren't a lot of guys alone this Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X