Iron Fist - Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I *think* I'm on episode 4. There are some flash backs to the monks beating him with sticks, I assume to toughen him up and/or he said he gets more focus the harder he's hit. Maybe that's the key to focus your chi.
    Yeah I think that's the only time we've seen the monks actually doing something. You HEAR him training in his head for about 20 seconds and you see a few flashbacks of him looking up from his back on the snow at the monks, but that's it so far. I do like the asian chick. She's hot.

Comment

She is, but the old lady undies line ruins the yoga pants.

Comment

Iron fist is gay!!!you are all gay!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Finished it last night, the story lune is solid and I bet season 2 spools up better. What is it with com8c books and if your family is wealthy they will die and you will become a superhero?

Comment

So we got past episode 7 last night. It's getting pretty bad ass now. I'm hooked.

Comment

I'm liking it. Only on Ep 7.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                lesser known to who? Hipsters that didn't read comics? DD was in the early 60s, Cage has been around longer than Wolverine, and Iron F was about the same exact time as W. I use Wolverine as a example because that's what the "cool kids" like.
                I never read any comics and with a million characters, each with a million different storylines (half of them conflicting, retconned, or undone with time travel), I'm not about to start now.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Just finished episode 7 yesterday, like the series thus far.

Comment

I thought it was okay... not as good as the other Marvel series on Netflix.

I think what bothered me the most was, the way they portrayed him as a fighter. In some scenes he was super badass and couldn't be touched, then he got his ass handed to him by seemingly unworthy opponents. And for someone who earned the Iron Fist, he sure doesn't use it very often.

Comment

It sure as hell is boring so far, in episode 1. I'll keep going, but it is not interesting at all thus far.

<-- Did not read comic books as a kid either

Comment

Finished watching all 13 episodes. In hindsight many parts of it are slow, but will likely watch the second season when it comes out. The only comic I read as a kid was Superman, these more modern heroes weren't invented yet!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          I thought it was okay... not as good as the other Marvel series on Netflix.

I think what bothered me the most was, the way they portrayed him as a fighter. In some scenes he was super badass and couldn't be touched, then he got his ass handed to him by seemingly unworthy opponents. And for someone who earned the Iron Fist, he sure doesn't use it very often.
                          he comments several times that he left before completing his training after receiving the iron fist. Which is why he has trouble summoning it, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            he comments several times that he left before completing his training after receiving the iron fist. Which is why he has trouble summoning it, etc.
                            The problem was that it didn't seem like he had trouble, it felt more like he didn't try.
                            Last edited by UserX; 04-05-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

yea i could see him turning into a total badass though...that one episode fought the three different people, that last one with his budha teaching was he smoked that guy....maybe in defenders he really centers since his home is gone and turns pure iron fist

Comment

7 episodes in, snoozfest! It is boring as fuck! Moves too slow, but since there ain't shit on, I'll eventually finish it.

Comment

Working...
                                X