Anyone looking for an old Mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for an old Mustang?

I know Junior just got his. One of my friends is unloading hers now. Let me know if you guys can't see it.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

looks like she's getting beat up by tire kickers

Comment

I am one of them.

Comment

At 6k I'd be a tire kicker, at 10k I'm not going to dirty my shoes kicking the tires

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          I am one of them.
          would you take payments?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            would you take payments?
            She's a friend of mine, so no ragrets.

Comment

i took payments for a foxbody i was selling to a friend of mine but the condition was the car stays in my shop until he pays it off! i felt good about that deal

Comment

I'd be wary of doing car deals like that between friends. I sold my 53 Ford customline to my best friend since middle school in October. We agreed on a price and set monthly payment terms and he's only been able to come up with one payment so far. He's down in San Antonio so I can't just go get it, and he's buying it for his dad who's sick with cancer and I hate to be the dick to start demanding money, but it's definitely put a strain on the friendship
                --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  I'd be wary of doing car deals like that between friends. I sold my 53 Ford customline to my best friend since middle school in October. We agreed on a price and set monthly payment terms and he's only been able to come up with one payment so far. He's down in San Antonio so I can't just go get it, and he's buying it for his dad who's sick with cancer and I hate to be the dick to start demanding money, but it's definitely put a strain on the friendship
                  I have zero intention of buying the car.

Comment

i was wondering what happened to that car.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

money and friendship don't mix.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                        money and friendship don't mix.
                        Unless you're buying that persons friendship, then it works great.

Comment

now you know why i kept my car until he got it paid for!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            now you know why i kept my car until he got it paid for!
                            Would've if we had room. Had just bought another 96 Mystic and had to make room in the garage so he agreed to drive up and haul it home. Gave me a down payment, made one payment, now we play the waiting game
                            --Marcus

Comment

So what would a fair offer on something like this be?

Comment

Working...
                              X