X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, thanks yall. i forgot all about ntloc
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Love your Bronco! As mentioned above I heard a mustang HO cam does a lot for these motors if you keep it speed density. I have a buddy that might sell you his Gt40 off his 5.8 lightning. Hell he has the gt40 upper and lower for that thing and willing to sell.

Comment

Serious reply. Go fuck yourself with a cactus. Or better yet cover the entire bronco in cactus and fuck yourself with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJDCobra View Post
          Love your Bronco! As mentioned above I heard a mustang HO cam does a lot for these motors if you keep it speed density. I have a buddy that might sell you his Gt40 off his 5.8 lightning. Hell he has the gt40 upper and lower for that thing and willing to sell.
          i'd be interested. shoot me a pm if you can get a price from him.

and to anthonyS: we are talking about big boy toys in here.. move along lil lady.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I love those Broncos good luck with it!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Serious reply. Go fuck yourself with a cactus. Or better yet cover the entire bronco in cactus and fuck yourself with it.
              lol
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                ok I bookmarked those.

What about a cam?

would a used lightning cam be a decent buy, or is it the same?
                dont reuse a flat tappet cam. Get a set of link bar lifters and run a stock HO or explorer cam.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i'd be interested. shoot me a pm if you can get a price from him.

and to anthonyS: we are talking about big boy toys in here.. move along lil lady.

So that's what you're calling the dick in your ass these days? Your big boy toy..... Does the last load shot in your ass soothe the cactus burn?

Comment

that is a pretty vibrant fantasy you got there.

And you are raising teenage sons with that mindset? Your poor wife.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

that is a pretty vibrant fantasy you got there.

And you are raising teenage sons with that mindset? Your poor wife.
                      My poor wife? Who's has her own house, garage and a car to park it in? Your poor mom.... still supporting you're grown ass.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        My poor wife? Who's has her own house, garage and a car to park it in? Your poor mom.... still supporting you're grown ass.
                        I'm jealous. I told myself I would have a a Porsche at 25 but bought a house instead.
                        10 years later I just enjoy my truck. Being 6 and a half feet tall kills most of my car wants.the c5 + vettes do fit me, so that's a thing for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I'm jealous. I told myself I would have a a Porsche at 25 but bought a house instead.
                          10 years later I just enjoy my truck. Being 6 and a half feet tall kills most of my car wants.the c5 + vettes do fit me, so that's a thing for the future.
                          My son is 6'4" and he fits in a 944.

I almost stretched my ass financially in my 20s to get a Ferrari 308. And I missed the 911SC choo choo in my 30s. I regret not getting both.

If have thick enough skin boxsters and caymans are amazing cars for the money. If you watch good 996s are under 20 too.

C5 z06s are bad ass too and fit tall guys better. C6 z06 is bargain of the world right now.

My next car will be rotary turbo powered. I need a garage full of toys to keep me busy when I retire. I figure an LT5, a flat 6, and a rotary is a fairly decent example of auto tech worldwide. I'd also like to cobble together an Exocet or catfish too.

Comment

Working...
                          X