Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold the CTS-V last year and needed something new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy hernandez is your forum Mercedes tech, great guy to deal with

Comment

I bet that thing is a rocket.

Comment

you sold it to that docter guy didn't ya
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          Randy hernandez is your forum Mercedes tech, great guy to deal with
          That guy sucks, can't fix shit. But if you need your oil changed he is the man for the job!
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I hope you own a house because if I see another nice car in an apartment complex with a paper plate on it for years at a time I'm going to key it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

When my wife lived in an apartment in Frisco (2 1/2 years ago) there was a guy who had an Aventador in the parking garage.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I was in an apartment when I got my M3, albeit I had a detached 1-car garage to house it in. At the time I had no desire to maintain a house and yard, but wasn't going to drive a beater just because.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I hope you own a house because if I see another nice car in an apartment complex with a paper plate on it for years at a time I'm going to key it.

Comment

That is a good looking car, we are going to be upgrading the wife's car in the next year. Going to have to put this on the list of choices.

So far we have been eyeballing these, all used and 2-4 years old. Have no kids and don't plan to have any, wanting something fast and comfortable for her to daily and to take when we go on road trips.

Audi S5 or RS5 Sportback
                    CTS-V
                    M5
                    C7 Z06

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      That is a good looking car, we are going to be upgrading the wife's car in the next year. Going to have to put this on the list of choices.

So far we have been eyeballing these, all used and 2-4 years old. Have no kids and don't plan to have any, wanting something fast and comfortable for her to daily and to take when we go on road trips.

Audi S5 or RS5 Sportback
                      CTS-V
                      M5
                      C7 Z06
                      I've been looking at the C63 S coupe to replace the Mustang, if you might want something a tad smaller. The other car on my short list is the M6, it'll make more power on the plus side, downside is that they stopped making the coupe in 2017.

The CLS is my favorite 4-door Benz (aside from the new GT that's still a bit out of reach), I'm just not mentally ready to daily drive a 4-door.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        You are correct. I was just making fun of the new 30k a year millionaire types out there. Recently I got a new property under contract and noticed that the majority of the people living there are single blacks who drive really nice cars. The one thing they have in common is that every car has a paper plate on it and has had a paper plate since I took over the property in December.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          You are correct. I was just making fun of the new 30k a year millionaire types out there. Recently I got a new property under contract and noticed that the majority of the people living there are single blacks who drive really nice cars. The one thing they have in common is that every car has a paper plate on it and has had a paper plate since I took over the property in December.

People love fancy cars. I remember when I loved cars, now I love dirt more

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            People love fancy cars. I remember when I loved cars, now I love dirt more
                            It is the long term paper plates that get me. Is that a note lot thing?

Comment

And here I am wanting just to add a tune to the '19 EcoBoost
                              .. guess I'll just go rent a car on Turo.

Comment

Nice ride. I drove a 12 S63 before I bought my E. I was just scared of it since the warranty was out.
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X