Mortal Kombat:Legacy - Episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    You're correct. I'm not even remotely upset or bothered by you. Just explaining I didn't make the tag to parttake in any of the nonsense like I told you I wouldnt.

You're blowing it out of proportion. It isn't a big deal. Just relax.

Comment

Episode 3

Comment

Holy shit. I have a chub.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

SPOILER QUESTION:

So i am already confused, why do a big one on cage about getting introduced to the tourny, when in the very first one baraka kills him..?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
            SPOILER QUESTION:

So i am already confused, why do a big one on cage about getting introduced to the tourny, when in the very first one baraka kills him..?
            Possibly to build up the characters back story? Which would explain why JC was fucking with Baraka in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              Possibly to build up the characters back story? Which would explain why JC was fucking with Baraka in the first place.
              he lost the tv show badass thing, and goes vigilante ? They were in his apartment fighting not tourny style

Comment

New episode is definitely the best so far.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  he lost the tv show badass thing, and goes vigilante ? They were in his apartment fighting not tourny style

Yup. Him going vigilante is what got him to fight Baraka. I assume he accepted a contract to kill Baraka as a side story to the main story with the Tournament.

Comment

Yup. Him going vigilante is what got him to fight Baraka. I assume he accepted a contract to kill Baraka as a side story to the main story with the Tournament.
                    Good point, also remember Jacks was looking for Baraka, and was basically hiring Scorpion to enter and win tourny to kill them all....side job...interesting

Comment

Steve, you're missing episode 1. The first one is where sonya gets captured by Kano.

Comment

Y'all are referring to the original pilot presentation, "Rebirth", to show what the director could do with the story lines and characters. The director put that together to see if he could get a movie deal or some sort of financial backing. No one offered to pick it up as a movie but someone expressed interest in making these into a series. The director then had to go back and re-sign all the actors he could from his original "pilot". That original trailer was awesome but I don't think it's meant to be part of canon for this series.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtie View Post
                          Y'all are referring to the original pilot presentation, "Rebirth", to show what the director could do with the story lines and characters. The director put that together to see if he could get a movie deal or some sort of financial backing. No one offered to pick it up as a movie but someone expressed interest in making these into a series. The director then had to go back and re-sign all the actors he could from his original "pilot". That original trailer was awesome but I don't think it's meant to be part of canon for this series.

Sumbitch. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtie View Post
                            That is interesting if true, Cage looked different to me in the two and also reptile in the quick second you see him in the actual trailer...

Comment

Episode 4 up

Comment

What happened to Baraka being a psychotic surgeon? Looks like they're following the new video game's story line now.

Comment

Working...
                                X