Dez cut today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    I wouldn't be sure about that. Murray was cut by the Titans and is currently a free agent.

So in other words you think that McFadden was a legit 1200 yard rusher the year after. That Romo wouldn't have sat out the entire season if the other teams respected the returning reigning rushing champ

Ok

Dez fighting his contract ment we could tag one not the other, should have picked demarco

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
      So in other words you think that McFadden was a legit 1200 yard rusher the year after. That Romo wouldn't have sat out the entire season if the other teams respected the returning reigning rushing champ

Ok

Dez fighting his contract ment we could tag one not the other, should have picked demarco
      I see the point, but I don't know if Dallas would've benefit by having Murray with him basically only playing 3 more years after leaving Dallas. I didn't expect Dez to fall off that quickly though.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Nah. He will land somewhere. If Sammy fucking Watkins can land a $16M/yr deal, Dez will land for half that.

LOTS of teams need receivers
        Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
        I’ve got $100 says he’s on another team before season starts... serious bet!
        Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Dez will be picked up. It will probably be after the draft, and after reality shows his real market value.
        Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I agree someone will bring him to training camp. He will probably even make a team. His real problem is his TO like attitude so it won’t be the Pats.
        Still un-employed, over a month and the draft done came and went...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't think he'll be picked up until mid training camp, or post pre-season game 1. Teams know what they get, and what the price is. No one's going to pay that much at this time, unless they have a dire need (someone gets hurt).

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I'm not wrong

yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              That doesn't mean squat. He turned down one deal that we know of. Are you paying attention? I don't know if you're blinded by bitterness or what, but you know how this works. The fact that he wasn't signed the day, week, or month after he was cut means jack shit in the grand scheme of things. In fact, I think the closer we get to the season starting, the more it will drive his price up. Teams learn more about what they do and don't have at training camp, and push the panic button. Not to mention, injuries...

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              I don't think he'll be picked up until mid training camp, or post pre-season game 1. Teams know what they get, and what the price is. No one's going to pay that much at this time, unless they have a dire need (someone gets hurt).
              Dez wants a 1 yr deal, period. And he knows it won't amount to much. But his whole motivation for wanting a 1 yr deal is a prove it situation. He wants a year to prove it so he can get a multi year deal and make more next season.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              I'm not wrong

yet.

And you won't be.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

They'll make him wait in hopes they can get a deal.

They = all teams.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  That doesn't mean squat. He turned down one deal that we know of. Are you paying attention? I don't know if you're blinded by bitterness or what, but you know how this works. The fact that he wasn't signed the day, week, or month after he was cut means jack shit in the grand scheme of things.
                  He turned down the ONLY deal he was offered, the fact that he was running his mouth about revenge on the Boy's only solidified his career suicide. His agent should have told him to shut the fuck up. Now the NFC East knows they can have him for cheap and the rest of the NFL knows that he doesn't want to play for anyone else but the G-Spotmen, Wash and Feagles.
                  He betrayed the locker room, that place is sacred for NFL players, who the hell wants him in their LR? He also isn't what he used to be as far as a playmaker and to tell you the truth he never was one. He hasn't done shit in two years and even before that all he did was cry and talk shit on the sideline.
                  He's a hoodrat with money and the money will soon run out, I really don;t think anyone wants him, like Collin Kaperfuckedup, that guy has more talent than Pez and wheres he playing?
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I heardss he wuzz goinzz to the Wack Pack
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

LOL @ Kap being more talented than Dez. That's crazy talk.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Should have took ravens offer. Nobody wants the guy he can’t catch and like Modena said he just runs his mouth. Damn sure isn’t no Irvin 88 good riddance gtfo here

Comment

Comment

Haha

I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t landed somewhere yet.. isn’t it safe to assume he’s at least in the top half of receivers in the nfl?
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

pure gold!

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Haha

I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t landed somewhere yet.. isn’t it safe to assume he’s at least in the top half of receivers in the nfl?
                              Because of his stats one would think so. I mean yes, butterfingers can get open but will he catch the ball??? He's constantly marching up and down the sideline getting into shouting matches with other players about how they don't give a shit then go out and miss a game winning TD or worst yet lose the ball to an opposing player and not have the decency to give chase.

Oh, and let's not forget. He'll smack his mama if he has to, as if Da Boyz needed to add that to the resume.
                              Last edited by hxbernal; 07-10-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

lmfao!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X