Boys vs G-men...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs G-men...

Well, 0-2 will suck for sure. I believe we can win, but not if we play like we did last Sunday. They have a good defensive line but if Zeke can get past the them, it's open real estate to the end zone. We both played top of the line defenses but those clowns were at home.

Boy's - 17
    Crossed eyed Eli - 9
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Boy 12
    Gwomen 10

Comment

'Boys 21
      G-Men 17

Comment

Giants 24
        Cowboys 6

Comment

The cowboys are going to be a crap team this year, but the giants are a shit team. So I will say the boys will win but it's going to be ugly.

Comment

17-14 Dallas but ugly as shit
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Giants 13
              Girls 9
              Snoozefest

Comment

Cowboys - 35
                Giants - 20

Comment

Heart says boyz
                  Brain says Gmen
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Gonna try not to screw this pick up! As of today everybody and grandma are taking G dogs +3. Cowboys would be the side I would take! Sunday night att stadium will b rockin zeke might jump in the bucket!

Comment

Not playing their starters during the pre-season really hurt this team, as well as many others around the league in their season openers. Hard to guess the outcome on two mediocre teams with injuries, like in this case.

Comment

Giants suck too but they will beat the cow turdz. All you have to do is load the box and its game over for the turdz.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Giants suck too but they will beat the cow turdz. All you have to do is load the box and its game over for the turdz.
                          There are teams that can block and those that cannot. Neither team blocks well so it’ll be a turdfest.

Comment

As a fan, I'm rooting for a Browns-esque season. 0-16 baby! Maybe then, Stephen will fire the sorry ass offensive coaching staff.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              As a fan, I'm rooting for a Browns-esque season. 0-16 baby! Maybe then, Stephen will fire the sorry ass offensive coaching staff.
                              We can only pray, but it seems Daddy Jerry just cares about 8-8 seasons and selling Miller Lite beerz to all of the messicans at Cowboys stadium...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X