Coffee drinkers - Cold brew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I can only imagine it being akin to a Guinness without the alcohol.
    Best description of nitro cold brew ever

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
      If you want a quick pick me up then hit up a dunkin dounts for one of their iced coffee concoctions

it's like meth in a cup
      Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I'll only drink coffee when its cold so I can chug it down. Coffee spells so good, but taste so bad.

FYI, cold brew is a cold-steeped coffee, not something hot-brewed and then iced. Coarse grinds, cold water, room temp or refrigerator for 8+ hrs, then strained and served... it's much less bitter and 60-70% less acidity.

Comment

Hot, cheap, in a dirty cup. It'll put hair on your chest.

Anything else is for sissies, commies, and/or damn dirty hippies.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

Comment

I hate coffee and hot beverages in general
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

This is how I am about scotch (anything other than straight up is for sissies)...and I know its irrational.

But with coldbrew...the lower acidity helps with reflux. So maybe I'm being a bitch about the reflux but I'll take that. Also I normally drink my coffee black but I would stick with coldbrew if it weren't a pain to make or expensive to buy.

Comment

I basically consume all the coffee in my vicinity, in any form available.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'll drink it mostly in the afternoons. Took a while to come around to it, kinda similar to IPA's in how it's more of an acquired taste.

Comment

Miyako likes cold brew but I want nothing to do with that shit. I like my coffee as an espresso or americano and I like it as black as my soul..

Though I will do a mocha every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      I basically consume all the coffee in my vicinity, in any form available.
                      This bastard took every damn coffee bean in my house. The espresso machine was begging for the sweet sweet mercy of death before he was through.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt beavis View Post
                        this bastard took every damn coffee bean in my house. The espresso machine was begging for the sweet sweet mercy of death before he was through.
                        lmao!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          Miyako likes cold brew but I want nothing to do with that shit. I like my coffee as an espresso or americano and I like it as black as my soul..

Though I will do a mocha every once in a while.
                          That reminds me of... I like my coffee like I like my women

Ground up and in my freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I can only imagine it being akin to a Guinness without the alcohol.
                            This is why I drink straight black coffee now. I picture it as a nice pint of Guinness and it goes down easy.

Comment

I make my own in a french press. Seems to work pretty well if you let it steep overnight.
                              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Well I’ve been drinking a Starbucks Doubleshot 15oz cold energy drink every morning now for a few years. I’ll alternate between 4 flavors. I fucking love them.

Although, I’ve never been a hot coffee drinker.

Comment

Working...
                                X