Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
    I got the Thorn quest and realized to late that I suck at the crucible. Any tips?
    This bounty made me hate pvp while trying to complete it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Everyone cheeses that portion of the quest.

Get two friends to go into the free-for-all playlist with you, make sure you have a primary or secondary void weapon, and just hide somewhere out of the way and have them keep coming to you so you can kill them.
      I just grabbed a void sniper and hung out away from the action and picked off guy's from afar.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I used a void fusion rifle. Took me awhile for 1st qtr of pts, so I stopped going for it. Then after talking to BJ, I started it back up and knocked it out pretty quick

Comment

• Anyone know if this is still coming out for the PC? The article I read last year said sometime in March, now I can't really find anything on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Anyone know if this is still coming out for the PC? The article I read last year said sometime in March, now I can't really find anything on it.
            They've never given a firm answer on if/when it's coming out for PC. I wish it would. I'd buy it and start all over again with my characters if I had to.

I think the main problem is that they are still coding for the last-gen systems (Xbox 360 and PS3), which is in turn holding back what they can do with it on the current-gen systems, which is going to absolutely fuck with what they can do with it on the PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Anyone know if this is still coming out for the PC? The article I read last year said sometime in March, now I can't really find anything on it.
              Also, considering the House of Wolves was supposed to release in March now mid-May is the new date they are stating. As said above they are probably focusing on specific systems currently for the new DLC.

Comment

• It looks like a really good game, but I'm not buying a console just to play one game. I'd snatch it up quick if it was for PC.

Comment

• This is bungie's MO, after its been around for years on Console they will make a shitty port to PC.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• So no new posts about the House of Wolves DLC? I think it's pretty good, much better than the Croata BS, the Prison of elders is awesome.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Haven't played much this week. But from what ive played I'm digging it.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So far I do enjoy HoW more than the last DLC. I know most people move on to the new content rather quickly and stop running some of the old stuff that still has a little merit. I already try to run at least one of each of the hard raids, the weekly, the nightfall and now with the PoE stuff there is a lot to do throughout the week. I can definitely see the end game being that there is just a ton of stuff for the average player to do. The trials this weekend should be interesting.
                        2015 DIB 6-Speed Mustang GT - 413rwhp 389 rwtq (CAI & Tune only)

Comment

• Was looking for a team to run thru all the story missions on hard last night. Some kid shot me an invite after posting on the forums. So I joined up and he didn't even have the expansion pack and his parents just save up enuff to get the game he said. He was either really young or was mentally handicap.

Well I couldn't just leave the kid as no one gives the guys that new a time of day. So felling bad I spent my night running him through the story and telling him how everything works.

Lol he thought I was superman, a 32 running thru those missions are a breeze of course but he was stoked about it.

Cool kid and I had a great time. just Sucks I didn't get to do much with my guardians.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Was looking for a team to run thru all the story missions on hard last night. Some kid shot me an invite after posting on the forums. So I joined up and he didn't even have the expansion pack and his parents just save up enuff to get the game he said. He was either really young or was mentally handicap.

Well I couldn't just leave the kid as no one gives the guys that new a time of day. So felling bad I spent my night running him through the story and telling him how everything works.

Lol he thought I was superman, a 32 running thru those missions are a breeze of course but he was stoked about it.

Cool kid and I had a great time. just Sucks I didn't get to do much with my guardians.
                            Ah yes, the Guardian Outreach program. I've volunteered some time before.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Comment

• Yea. . . . still not jumping back in until a pc version comes out, and if it doesn't, then it looks like I just won't be getting back in to it. It's pretty disgusting one wasn't made.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X