Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    pics are all gone (thanks photobucket!)
    anyone interested in buying the car as it sits pm me and Ill send you pics, or if you remember the car and want it hit me with a price. I have to much shit and want my garage back!
    How much?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      As long as you install the plugin for Chrome or Firefox you can still see PB linked pics (I can see them too)...

Oh, and fuck PB!
      Just did this and now I see them just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggin wagon View Post
        just did this and now i see them just fine.
        pm me an offer. It doesn't need much to get running again, im hust in to deep in all my other projects to put it back together and sell it for more.

Comment

$1
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by baron von crowder View Post
            $1
            we will start the bidding at $1, do i hear $2?

Comment

$2.

Comment

$2.01
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I’m out, too much for me.

Comment

I was thinking more like $3, maybe the market just isn't there.

Comment

Seriously, what are you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by shaggin wagon View Post
                        seriously, what are you thinking?
                        i was thinking of asking $6k when i got it running. Id go $3k right now as it sits with all the spare parts.

Comment

looks like the build is back on, think the only way I'm going to get this thing done is to get other people involved. So after the new year I'm going to have a "Buick Day Party". I'm going to get a bunch of friends together, beer, BBQ and wrenches. lol Figure that will make me have to work on it, otherwise it's just going to sit forever.

Comment

over the years this picture has stuck in my head. I'd love to give it a wild look with a flat purl white finish and a low slung stance. I just know that I need to focus on getting the damn thing running first. lol

Comment

I actually want to put 13 inch spokes and some white walls on it!

Comment

I stand by my original comment. If everything else is decent on the car and you want to get it on the road to enjoy, 4.8/5.3/6.0 4l60 swap with maybe a cam and be done. For fucks sake I have a TBSS cam I will bequeath to you if you go that route...

Comment

Working...
                                X