New truck and mustang for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New truck and mustang for sale

Picked up a 2019 Sierra AT4 6.2. Loving it so far. Got one of my mustangs for sale now too if anyone is interested. Mustang link.

Last edited by smrr1; 05-25-2019, 11:11 AM.

Damn sorry for the huge pics. Still learning. I copied the link from imgur.

Comment

Very nice truck. Not sure about your taste in beers, but the truck is pimp for a GM product.

On a side note, the car is nice and very clean, I am lol at your price, not saying its not worth it, but in this day and age, no one is going to buy it at that price point, so you must want to keep it. GLWS...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks. I like dos xx from time to time. I priced the car by looking at other clean low mile 99-04 gt mustangs. Its easier to go down than up. I really dont want to but i need the space.

Comment

Nice truck.

Sent you an email asking for your bottom dollar for cash monies.

Comment

lol @ "sent an email".
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

love the at4 and love the color.

well done bro.

Comment

Thanks. I have been eyeing them up for a few months. It was all over after a test drive.

Comment

I'm in on a Denalli or an AT4, just have a hard time finding one with a standard bed(6'6"). Love the styling of the AT4 but I rarely need 4wd. With my '15, I've always been able to get out of a jam(even if it takes a while).

Comment

the only thing i am not really sure about is the turning radius.

seems like the new ones need more room than the previous truck.

a 6.2 at4 will be my next truck if i get another half ton. i rubbed my balls all over the one at the dallas auto show.

Comment

$12k?

Holy fuck. Did Henry Ford come back from the dead to weld that car together himself?
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol. Thats great. As far as the 4wd i have to go to work in the rare ice we get and we go up in the mountains and wisconsin so it comes in handy. I found that the denali did not ride well to me. Did not care for 22s or the suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          $12k?

Holy fuck. Did Henry Ford come back from the dead to weld that car together himself?
                          Yes. Have had a lot of interest and a few $10k offers. We will see what the next few days bring.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                            Yes. Have had a lot of interest and a few $10k offers. We will see what the next few days bring.
                            Suckers. It'll bring suckers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok

Comment

Working...
                              X