• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I voted for a few libertarians.
    I did as well.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Voted at lunch this week in Arlington. No wait; 5 minutes in and out.

Comment

Voted. Had to wait prolly 20 minutes due to it being near 7pm.

Comment

voted wednesday, took about 10 minutes.

Comment

I'm in Corpus Christi, where if you don't support Obama you're a racist. So I voted in my Romney shirt and Romney hat smiling at all the "mo change" idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
              I'm in Corpus Christi, where if you don't support Obama you're a racist. So I voted in my Romney shirt and Romney hat smiling at all the "mo change" idiots.
              lol, you got balls.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Early voted on Thursday at Murphy City Hall, no line, No waiting

Comment

Voted Wednesday in nrh. No line no wait. I used naynay's registration card and went straight ticket: republican

Comment

I thought there was some law against that.

Article about a similar situation:
                    According to the report, it is state law that a person cannot suggest how another person should vote by word, sign or gesture while in a polling place.

Comment

Doesn't that violate the voting law? Not having candidate signs within X feet of a voting place?
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Doesn't that violate the voting law? Not having candidate signs within X feet of a voting place?
                        I believe it's 100 ft of the voting location.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Either you're lying or nobody at the polling place knew of any laws against that.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Can I go vote in my NRA shirt?

Comment

No one said anything to me? But this is Corpus, my vote was likely thrown in the trash the way this town is ran.

Comment

No one said anything to me? But this is Corpus, my vote was likely thrown in the trash the way this town is ran.
                                At my old company my boss was from Corpus. He was a huge mindless liberal. I use to talk to him about politics, he was the most ignorant man I had ever met. No explanation, no reasoning, no common sense beyond Obama. One time he told me "I don't care if the country gets ruined in the process, Obama will have his 8 years, he deserves it."

Comment

Working...
                                X