No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the shit out of this weeks episode. I can't wait to find out what happened to the little Stark girl. Sucks that her teacher was apparently killed. Why the fuck didn't he pick up one of the swords from the soldiers he downed instead of use his stick to fight off the captain?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I enjoyed the shit out of this weeks episode. I can't wait to find out what happened to the little Stark girl. Sucks that her teacher was apparently killed. Why the fuck didn't he pick up one of the swords from the soldiers he downed instead of use his stick to fight off the captain?
      I think he knew he was dead either way. He just wanted to make things interesting.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I honestly don't think he's dead. Maybe I'm being a nerd and thinking too much into it, but he fought all those guys off with a wooden training sword. The biggest guy hangs back, then steps up when everyone else is defeated. He breaks the sword as they fight. Stark daughter runs off. She's in the hallway and turns around, when in the background you can hear yelling and a METAL sword hit the floor.

I'll have to watch it again to make sure that's accurate, but I think that's how it went down. Pretty good series so far. Now there's even more plotting to think about that was subtly mentioned in this episode. (Think the two baddest "armies" around)

Comment

Armored versus unarmored.
          The first group is regular Lanister Household guards. The Final fighter was one of the king's guard (Must posess prowess to wear the white cloak).

Your theory maybe correct...the books series is not finished yet.

Personally I was left with the impression he was dead... but left this world in a blaze of glory. I love that scene...." You will be speaking to me with more respect I think"

Comment

This last episode was WOW..

Comment

Still can't believe what went down last night. I'm guessing Jamie Lannister won't be around much longer.

Comment

Well, at least 10 years from now. We wont be watching Ed Stark sitting in a tavern, with the bastard and lady stark. Waiting and watching the door for the youngest daughter to walk in, then everything going black.

I can only imagine the crap storm that follows, last weeks episode. At this point it will be a while before i read the books. I like not knowing whats going to happen. Kudos to hbo. Nothing like pulling you it to a character. The lopping their head off in front of ya.

Comment

Well so far the events in season 1 seem to go in line with all of book 1. So if they keep this up, season 2 = book 2 etc...

After next Sunday, i'm gonna read the first book and wait for the second season.

Comment

best show ever

Comment

It's official: season 2 starts shooting 7/25 in Belfast.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                        This last episode was WOW..
                        Awesome picture! I totally agree. That guy is acting the shit out of a really cool character.

Still can't believe what went down last night. I'm guessing Jamie Lannister won't be around much longer.
                        I hope you're right, which is why I think he'll live for quite a while longer. I'd love for him to get killed, but that seems like too easy a conclusion.

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                        Well so far the events in season 1 seem to go in line with all of book 1. So if they keep this up, season 2 = book 2 etc...

After next Sunday, i'm gonna read the first book and wait for the second season.
                        Same here. It'll be fun to fill in all the details in the off season.

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        It's official: season 2 starts shooting 7/25 in Belfast.
                        Yaaay!

I'm tired of waiting already.

Comment

Goddammit, it's over...for now.

Comment

Dude, this series is fucking CRACK!

Comment

How are you not going to watch season 2 with an ending like that?

all the books are good the fourth is a litle out of phase, but number 5 (Dance with Dragons) is coming out soon.
                              Last edited by noshine4mine; 06-19-2011, 11:03 PM. Reason: took out spoiler

Comment

I FUCKING NEW IT

WOW

They need to hurry it up with S2.

Comment

Working...
                                X