No announcement yet.

Firefighter Arrested for Firehouse Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not every public servant gets to beat black people to relieve stress. Without an outlet, sometimes they just snap.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I told them not to block my sunset. Fucking building.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        R O F L. That was fucking funny!
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

A buddy of mine is a Dallas firefighter, but not at that station. I'll see if I can get the whole/back story.

Comment

Funny how a police officer can do something stupid, be put on paid administrative leave and the board goes ape shit over it, but a firefighter does something stupid, gets put on paid administrative leave and the board couldn't give a rat's ass.

The same civil service that covers police covers firefighters.

Comment

Professional news article, so it must be right - why was he "waiving" it around?

Edit and for the record, he should be fired. Especially with the whole -pointing it at fellow firefighters-. thing...
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Funny how a police officer can do something stupid, be put on paid administrative leave and the board goes ape shit over it, but a firefighter does something stupid, gets put on paid administrative leave and the board couldn't give a rat's ass.

The same civil service that covers police covers firefighters.
                Because fire fighters don't profile people and pull them over for BS or give people tickets because they don't like how they look.
                Not that you do, but in my lifetime I've seen a lot of assholes power trip behind the badge firsthand. I've never heard of a firefighter beat the shit out of someone for fun or do anthing like that.

That being said, I have great respect for both professions. I acctually though about being a cop for a long time, but it wouldn't mix well with my lifestyle.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                  Because fire fighters don't profile people and pull them over for BS or give people tickets because they don't like how they look.
                  Not that you do, but in my lifetime I've seen a lot of assholes power trip behind the badge firsthand. I've never heard of a firefighter beat the shit out of someone for fun or do anthing like that.

That being said, I have great respect for both professions. I acctually though about being a cop for a long time, but it wouldn't mix well with my lifestyle.
                  You make it sound as if 90% of the profession is bad, when it is probably more like 10%.

If you keep your hookers and blow on the down low, you, like me, can have a good career!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Not every public servant gets to beat black people to relieve stress. Without an outlet, sometimes they just snap.
                    in ft worth they prefer to beat the gays.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You make it sound as if 90% of the profession is bad, when it is probably more like 10%.
                      If 10% of cops are bad, then .01% of fireman are bad, which was the point he was trying to make (I think).

Comment

What kind of semi auto allows you to pull the trigger multiple times with only firing once....
                        sigpic

Comment

If you keep your hookers and blow on the down low, you, like me, can have a good career!
                          Not at all, if it read like that, I'm sorry. But in this case, the bad is much more visible than the good.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          If 10% of cops are bad, then .01% of fireman are bad, which was the point he was trying to make (I think).
                          Yes! and if a firefighter was "dirty" what would he do? Plant drugs at a fire?
                          Save a cat from a tree and shit kick the owner because they were black.
                          Steal fire evidence and sell it?

I'm sure they can fuck up pretty bad anyways, but you just don't hear about it.
                          Last edited by VaderTT; 03-16-2012, 07:40 AM.
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            What kind of semi auto allows you to pull the trigger multiple times with only firing once....
                            Hi-Point...
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              in ft worth they prefer to beat the gays.

god bless.
                              WINNNAR!!!!!!!!

LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!

(the reference part, not the gay bashing part)

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                Like the DWI FD last week that ran head on to another vehicle in FTW?

Or the FD that was arrested for domestic violence?

Or this one that fired off a gun in the station?

I guarantee that MOST of the FD that runs bad does not make the press, like almost 99% of the bad PD does.

Comment

Working...
                                X