X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

"If you can't afford to pay for it in cash, you can't afford it"

Comment

Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

my grandfather told me something like, "if you buy something for $100 and you can sell it for $5000, you now have $5000 in it"

and Scott (white trash wagon on this forum) told me when I was in my late teens words to the effect of, "being rich isn't about the car you drive or the house you live in... being rich is about being able to tell the world to kiss your ass" it was part of a lecture on not living above your means, saving money, owning what you have vs. financing everything, etc. Not being a wage slave and not having to kiss ass at work because you can't afford to tell them to kiss your ass if they want to try to push you around.

Those two bits have stuck with me my entire life, and while I'm not Bill Gatin', I'm not punching anybody's clock and my first house is paid off.
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

"Don't let your possessions, possess you."
            -my stepdad
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Two wrongs do not make a right but three lefts do.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                never take advice from asshole losers on the internet. ELVIS----2014

god bless.
                best advice in this thread
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

My Dad always said, "You can marry more money in a minute, than you can make in a lifetime"

Never worked out for me

Comment

The worse you want it, the worse you get it.

No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.

@Cooter- I like your Grandfather's perspective.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

"I been gettin money where the fuck you been? "

I listen to Two Chainz records for my inspiration

Comment

No matter how fine she is, somewhere someone is sick of her shit.
                        sigpic

Comment

The secret to carrying on is not getting carried away.

If you ain't gonna make any money, stay home. No sense in wastin your day for someone else when you have plenty to do at the house.
                          Rich

Comment

If she smokes she pokes.

If you find a woman who cooks better than your mom, marry her. It doesn't matter how ugly or fat she is; you can have the ugliest wife in town but if she likes to cook she is a keeper. Hot, skinny women fan get fat and ugly, but a fat woman who can cook won't forget how to cook.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

"It's easier to live below your means than above your means" - my Dad

Comment

If you're going to cheat, make sure you mean to do it. It only gets easier after the first time.
                                -My dad
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X