New lazer alcohol detection for moving vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
    Someone needs to market tint that reflects the absorbtive spectrum of alcohol.
    Want to go in halfs? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      unconstitutional laser
      Frost is a master level troll.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

So what happens if your windows are down?
        2012 GT500

Comment

Sounds to me like a laser spectrometer. I'm surprised they didn't have something like this sooner..

I'm all for getting drunks off the road. The problem is that our laws damn to hell anyone that just made a mistake one night the same way they damn the habitual drinker that constantly puts lives at risk. As with many things in our legal system, it is more about punishment and collecting revenue than about solving actual problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Sounds to me like a laser spectrometer. I'm surprised they didn't have something like this sooner..

I'm all for getting drunks off the road. The problem is that our laws damn to hell anyone that just made a mistake one night the same way they damn the habitual drinker that constantly puts lives at risk. As with many things in our legal system, it is more about punishment and collecting revenue than about solving actual problems.

I think the recent actions coming out of the DEA show that this country is in the business of making people criminals rather than solving actual problems. On the bright side of all that nuttiness, I think the whole Reefer Madness rhetoric they were spewing a few weeks ago directly led to The House giving their budget funding the finger. That was a surprising and welcome turn of events.

Comment

Actually the laser probably is unconstitutional. The reason is that you are testing what is inside the car without probable cause. When shooting radar, all they are doing is testing the outside of the car which is plainly visible. I think if they had this laser mounted on a cop and used it when talking to people they had already pulled over, it would be fine.

Of course none of this matters in Poland where vodka comes out of the faucets and the police aren't far removed from the communist days. That country is a lot like the Mexico of Europe.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                So what happens if your windows are down?
                People have died from falling out of windows, so they're going to be banned quite soon. No need to worry about that!
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

This. It's not just the government, either, it seems to be society as a whole. We refuse to accept that driving under the influence is not a binary state, it's a continuum with varying levels of severity, incidence, and outcome.

Comment

Goddammit, we just had the argument about legality being black and white just a few days ago.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

What if your car runs on alcohol ? But sir my laser says your piss ass drunk, and the laser is never wrong!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

i just drove home drunk tonight. have i done it enough times to where you couldnt tell if im sober or not? yes. am i proud of it? nope. am i going to call a cab 5 miles from home? nope. i'll willing to take the risk b/c i'm that good. ive been pulled over several times hammered, got to go home b/c i can handle myself (even had a pig push my car to the gas station) choooo choooooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          have i done it enough times to where you couldnt tell if im sober or not? yes.
                          You're one of those guys...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            You're one of those guys...
                            yep. wait to youre old enough to actually party hard then get back to us, squirt.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              yep. wait to youre old enough to actually party hard then get back to us, squirt.
                              I'll be sure to talk about how awesome I am at drunk driving!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                                I'll be sure to talk about how awesome I am at drunk driving!
                                be sure to do that and add how good you are at sucking major ownages cock, big boy

Comment

Working...
                                X