No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an A2 or A1 stock kit. Need the whole deal with buffer, tube, and spring.

Comment

• Upper parts...

Looking for low cost\used but serviceable parts to use on an AR I'm building from left over parts from other builds.

Doesn't have to be pretty.... just functional...

Looking for:
      handguard cap
      delta ring
      snap ring
      weld spring
      charging handle

I have a completed ugly-ass lower ready for it as well as the other portions of the upper.

Want to use it as a bastard child range beater.
      Last edited by Gargamel; 01-31-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• I have a DPMS .308 barrel for sale $100

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
          I have a DPMS .308 barrel for sale $100
          Darn... I need 5.56....

Comment

• LMT Sopmod Gen 1 Stock.

SOLD

Last edited by NoClassic; 02-03-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Have this FN upper for sale/trade. Don't know round count. Stripped it for parts and those seem very good to excellent. Make me an offer. Does not have m4 feed ramps

Last edited by David; 01-31-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                Have this FN upper for sale/trade. Don't know round count. Stripped it for parts and those seem very good to excellent. Make me an offer.
                DAMN

I just bought one....

Comment

• Good for 9mm conversion.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Good for 9mm conversion.
                    Why?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• 1/2-28 5.56 SAS T.O.M.B. Brake

Brand new just removed it from its packaging for the photo.

$100

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        Why?
                        Don't need the ramps
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Don't need the ramps
                          Sorry to be dense, but could you explain a little more? I thought the feed ramps were part of the barrel.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Trade/Barter thread

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Sorry to be dense, but could you explain a little more? I thought the feed ramps were part of the barrel.
                            A receiver can have no feed ramps or m4 feed ramps. If they have m4 ramps, typically it is stamped on the front of the receiver. But you can distinguish them also by looking inside the receiver. The cuts are at different degrees in the barrel extensions for m4 or rifle to accommodate the receiver type. Thus, only certain barrel extensions can be used in certain configurations.

Comment

• what are LPK's going for these days?? i need a few.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                what are LPK's going for these days?? i need a few.

god bless.
                                $50 for the most part

Comment

Working...
                                X