Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    While I'm not saying your argument is invalid, I am saying it's incorrect. I ask again, how the fuck do you "unsweeten" tea? Just like cooking a steak, you can do more, you can't take it away or cook it less.
    LOL. I understand what you are saying and I agree. I am just letting you know about my F'd up family. I guess we are the exception and not the rule.

Comment

• Comment

• (In my best Yoda voice) "Strong in that one the redneck is"

Comment

• Worst (or best) nitrous switch ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            word. order regular tea and see what you get.
            You'd get some sweet fucking delicious tea, as you should.
            sigpic

Comment

• The Last Frontier hotel in Las Vegas, spring 1955.
              Watching a nuclear test shot, part of Operation Teapot, 75 miles away.

FF to 18:50

Comment

• that's wild!!!

Comment

• it's wild how they photoshopped all the fat people out of those photos.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    it's wild how they photoshopped all the fat people out of those photos.
                    Back when home cooking was popular and kids actually went outside to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      They have dicked up my orders consistently regardless of location. I was stuck in a driver through for 45 minutes one day, and when I got to the window they said it should be ready in 10-12 more minutes! I drove off and black listed them.

They are the reason I do not modify food orders any more. I just get it how it comes and pick off what I don't want because it aggravates the shit out of me when they fuck it up, and I just wont go back anymore.

I pretty much wont eat at any fast food place in north Irving. They all fucking suck,
                      Have you noticed what the common thread in all your dysfunctional restaurant ordering is?
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                        Back when home cooking was popular and kids actually went outside to play.
                        Yeah, playing outside is working out great for the people in those photos.

Comment

• hell when i was a kid it was " feed'em a good breakfast and work it off of them by noon " only exercise kids get today is a thumb workout .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              The Last Frontier hotel in Las Vegas, spring 1955.
                              Watching a nuclear test shot, part of Operation Teapot, 75 miles away.

Comment

• WH

Comment

Working...
                                X