• Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Played out! Bass boat blue!
      Thats as played out as your avatar!
      WH

Comment

• Awesome work. Thanks for the details.
        #Motivation
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Thats as played out as your avatar!
          ^^^^
          Sporting that matte black primer paint job.

Comment

• I really wanted to do it In the bullitt green. She’s not a fan lol. She wants the matte black. I dunno. I’d love to do a Black with some green stripes or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
              I really wanted to do it In the bullitt green. She’s not a fan lol. She wants the matte black. I dunno. I’d love to do a Black with some green stripes or something.

Tell her when she builds a car, she can paint it whatever the fuck she wants to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Tell her when she builds a car, she can paint it whatever the fuck she wants to.

Lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone out there know anyone with a rotisserie I could borrow/ potentially buy? I’d really like to be able to flip the car once I get this metal all done.

Please let me know. I’m up in Mckinney

Comment

• Believe it up r not, Pinterest has a number of rotisserie ideas. Assuming you can't find one.

( Let the flames come. Lots of inspiration in Pinterest.)
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Believe it up r not, Pinterest has a number of rotisserie ideas. Assuming you can't find one.

( Let the flames come. Lots of inspiration in Pinterest.)

Yeah. I’ll only really need it for like a week. It would probably take me a month to build something like that. If not longer lol.

Comment

• Cowl panel welded and externally seam sealed. Gotta get the apron to cowl panel extensions. May try and pick them up tomorrow at Dallas mustang.

Comment

• You are going to have to name this thing, The ship of Theseus.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Yup.

Matte black is for cars that are going to be beaten on... and very common now.
                          Ignore the urge to do weird stripes.

Trans am all the way.
                          Jerry Titus Terlingua
                          Last edited by Jimbo; 07-15-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Picked up my buddies plasma cutter today, I’m gonna be putting her up on some jack stands and cutting out the floor so I can get started on the assembly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              Matte black is for cars that are going to be beaten on... and very common now.
                              Ignore the urge to do weird stripes.

Trans am all the way.
                              Jerry Titus Terlingua
                              What he said.

Looking great man!

Comment

• Thanks everyone. It’s definitely motivating when everyone puts in their input as to what I’m doing. I don’t know that I would have gotten this far if I hadn’t started a build thread haha.

Got most of the floors cut out. I’ll be grinding away the paint and rust and drilling out more spot welds to remove the existing rear section of the floor pan along with the front portion of the trans tunnel.
                                Coming along. Plasma cutters are amazing haha , when you know how to finally use them that is [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X