No announcement yet.

Used trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey let’s all argue about trucks lol. Just buy something everybody gonna pick something different.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      You need a suburban. I've started buying them and flipping them and you can buy them dirt ass cheap. Last one I bought for $1500, am swapping the super clean cloth seats to my stepson's 3/4 ton burb. I put a fresh $500 4l60 in it and will probably sell it for $2500. They go for 250k miles easily and engines and trans are f'n cheap.

Pissing away money on a newer toyota or any full size truck is just stupid. Find the cleanest used one you can under 120k miles and buy away for 40 cents on th dollar....or less.

personally, after seeing some of the newer "beer can" F150's and how they crumple or tear in accidents, you could not give me one to drive let alone ask me to pay for one especially with a itty bitty V6 with the way we use a truck. I'd be constantly bitching about the lack of power and YES, I have driven the ecoboost...it's shit.

Lol, solid.... I just bought an 05 Yukon for a daily. You sir are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I love my 16 F150 with 5.0. It had 20k on it when I bought it Valentines day 2017. Now has 64,444.4 miles on it. It does have a nail in the tire, a broken windshield, and a bent rear bumper thanks to my commute. Other than that, it is a true champion.
        Ha! I have a 2016 as well. It has a nail in the tire, a dinged up windshield and a bent rear bumper, too.

Solid truck for sure. I have the 5.0. It’s a great vehicle. I will say that my previous f150 with the 5.4 did feel a bit more stout. It this truck is phenomenal and actually a really nice ride for a pickup.

For OP with the current incentives and reserve dealers are getting from the captive lenders / factory I’m not sure you can get a used truck for much less than new.

Ive nevermind driven the 2.7 but was impressed with the 3.5. I love the 5.0 though.

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
          Ha! I have a 2016 as well. It has a nail in the tire, a dinged up windshield and a bent rear bumper, too.

Solid truck for sure. I have the 5.0. It’s a great vehicle. I will say that my previous f150 with the 5.4 did feel a bit more stout. It this truck is phenomenal and actually a really nice ride for a pickup.

For OP with the current incentives and reserve dealers are getting from the captive lenders / factory I’m not sure you can get a used truck for much less than new.

Ive nevermind driven the 2.7 but was impressed with the 3.5. I love the 5.0 though.
          I had an 06 with a 5.4 before this, that thing was heartless though. Are you my long lost twin brother? Do you have a lot of money?

Comment

I have a 2016 5.0 Lariat and love it. my only complaint is that i have the 3.31 axle & it can be sluggish on the mid-range on these hills up here, especially with 35's.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              my 3.5l v6 would outpull any suburban you could put in front of it, will pull better mileage, and be safer and more comfortable along the way.
              Any Suburban? How about one with a 8.1L?

Never said I tow with the suburbans. I have 1 tons and a freighliner to do that. The way you guys jumped my ass you would think this was an F150 lovers sites.

Comment

what's towing cap on that 8.1? Google says 7600 but that sounds incredibly low

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I have a 2016 5.0 Lariat and love it. my only complaint is that i have the 3.31 axle & it can be sluggish on the mid-range on these hills up here, especially with 35's.
                  That's a horrible combination. My 5.0 with 3.73's turned into a gutless pig when I put 35's on it.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    I had an 06 with a 5.4 before this, that thing was heartless though. Are you my long lost twin brother? Do you have a lot of money?
                    Shit, man I was hoping you might have some of that choo choo money to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Ah the felon thinks he knows someone from internet posts again. As usual its not worth answering your question
                      This coming from a possibly unindicted pedophile.....
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        That's a horrible combination. My 5.0 with 3.73's turned into a gutless pig when I put 35's on it.
                        Yeah it sucks sometimes. I didn't know the ratio until after i bought it. It was a year old. The tires didn't change it all that much, the gears sucked with the stock tires. The good news is, the weather sucks here most of the year so i dont need to be fast, just have good traction. lol

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                          Any Suburban? How about one with a 8.1L?

Never said I tow with the suburbans. I have 1 tons and a freighliner to do that. The way you guys jumped my ass you would think this was an F150 lovers sites.
                          what kinda snowflake considers this getting their ass jumped?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Yeah it sucks sometimes. I didn't know the ratio until after i bought it. It was a year old. The tires didn't change it all that much, the gears sucked with the stock tires. The good news is, the weather sucks here most of the year so i dont need to be fast, just have good traction. lol
                            A set of gears front and rear and the stuff needed to swap them would only set you back about 800 bucks.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              This coming from a possibly unindicted pedophile.....
                              WH

Comment

I will say, the secondary electric fan on my truck is loud as fuck. I can't be shutting my truck off at the drive through, it's too damn hot, but I can't be blowing out my vocal chords screaming "I SAID GRAND MAC GOD DAMN IT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X