Used trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    what's towing cap on that 8.1? Google says 7600 but that sounds incredibly low
    10k...but the limitation is the hitch. Same engine, trans and brakes as the 2500 trucks that are rated to tow 16,000#.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      what kinda snowflake considers this getting their ass jumped?
      Sorry, next time I will refer to it as F150 loving faggots coming to their weak ass truck's rescue with harsh words from behind a keyboard... Better? sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post

personally, after seeing some of the newer "beer can" F150's and how they crumple or tear in accidents,

The Ford F-150 earns top marks in crash tests, but a Ram pickup and others don't do so well.

"The all-aluminum Ford F-150 earned a Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety after receiving the best rating in a tough front crash test.

Pickup trucks from Toyota and General Motors didn't do quite so well, though, and Fiat Chrysler's Ram 1500 scored worst. "
        WRX

Comment

Sorry, next time I will refer to it as F150 loving faggots coming to their weak ass truck's rescue with harsh words from behind a keyboard... Better? sheesh.
          Do you prefer the suburban because the back is enclosed and not as many people can see you getting plugged in butt by the 12th man?

Comment

Whoa look at this tantrum! Man I didn't expect you to get so salty so easy! Looks like you got the itis....the pussitis. Unfortunately its stage 4 already and you're entirely incurable.

Comment

I’ll also second the fan being very loud on my F150. I don’t now if that’s strictly an issue with the 5.0 however. It sucks.

For those that have the 3:31 gears do you think I’d be screwed if I get some 33’s?

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
                I’ll also second the fan being very loud on my F150. I don’t now if that’s strictly an issue with the 5.0 however. It sucks.

For those that have the 3:31 gears do you think I’d be screwed if I get some 33’s?
                No the EcoBoost fans are stupid loud too.

Comment

I’ve got a 2015 mustang gt and a 2015 f-150 3.5 ecoboost and both fans are stupid loud. Got to be the same fans.

Comment

I’ve been using that lil junkyard rescue canyon i bought for $200 been driving the shit outta it as my every day driver no major issues. Had to put a new fan belt and tensioner last week. As soon as it cools down I need to change out the fan clutch that’s about it.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Any Suburban? How about one with a 8.1L?

Never said I tow with the suburbans. I have 1 tons and a freighliner to do that. The way you guys jumped my ass you would think this was an F150 lovers sites.
                      He still has you on the mileage front. That 8.1L get worse MPG than my V10 Ram, and that's fucking saying something.

Comment

and seemingly horsepower/torque at a lower rpm

Comment

All you need is a 12 valve Cummins plus $5k...
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                          X