Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    You must be high.
    It looks like the love child of a 98 camaro and a 76 mustang. I love the side profile, I love the rear end, but I HATE the nose on it. Plus the clutch pedal sits in a weird position.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Cool car, congrats. I had an SS for a while but the lack of visibility out of that thing killed it for me.

Thanks. I daily drove an 05 GTO, so I know what it's like to drive one with poor visibility. The SS has a really good backup camera on it that helps with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Thanks. I daily drove an 05 GTO, so I know what it's like to drive one with poor visibility. The SS has a really good backup camera on it that helps with that.
      You reminded me of my 04 GTO. I had no problem with visibility. Easy to work on, nice interior, great AC. Only problem was the fucking steering wheel shake I could never eliminate. I might have kept it if that steering wheel didnt go all Michael J Fox at anything over 45mph.
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        You reminded me of my 04 GTO. I had no problem with visibility. Easy to work on, nice interior, great AC. Only problem was the fucking steering wheel shake I could never eliminate. I might have kept it if that steering wheel didnt go all Michael J Fox at anything over 45mph.
        I couldn't see shit out of the back of my 05, damned spoiler blocked everything. The suspension bushings were a major weak spot on the GTO.

Comment

Nice Camaro and I like the color. Most I see cruising around are almost always white.

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          Fresh radius rod bushings and road force balancing the stock wheels and tire size was the fix for my '04. The stock GTO bushings are subject to premature wear by an inherent bad design.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Had a 16 2SS. Awesome car!!! Be careful in the rain as the stock Goodyear’s hydroplane easily.
            Damn you weren't kidding. Drove it in the rain for the first time today, was like driving on ice.

Comment

Working...
            X